[A12d] Storage Search - Simple UI mod

Started by meonester, October 25, 2015, 01:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meonester

Storage Search - Simple UI mod

Decription:
  Name is pretty self explanatory. It enables you to search in storage filter tree for desired items.
  After typing three characters in search box it flattens tree structure and shows matching Things.

Prerequisites:
  Community Core Library

Installation:
  Extract folder from the zip into your Mods folder.

Download:
  Get it from github

Known issues:
  None - so far.

Other:
  Feel free to include it in your mod-pack. I would appreciate if you just let me know about it.
  But don't feel obligated to do so. :)

Fearle55

(o.O) YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! and .. YES~!

Thanks!

Fluffy (l2032)

Nice! I've been meaning to do this for ages, never got to it... such a small change that makes such a big difference.

Beathrus

Dr. Z

I feel this mod is so awesome it needs more attention.
Prasie the Squirrel!

MisterVertigo

I recently installed Apparello and this will be a HUGE help to filter out that long list of clothing and armor! Thanks!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

tigg

RickyMartini

Florius

Quote from: Skissor on April 11, 2016, 10:27:26 AM
update?

Most likely it still works, but as it needs CCL, we still have to wait...

CCL has been updated, but any mod which has an assembly (DLL) dependant on CCL needs to be recompiled against the new version.

There are many issues with DLLs and alpha updates including but not limited to:
  • Changes in the API the assembly uses
  • Assembly version signing

Do not use this mod in A13 until it has been updated for A13.  It will not work and will only lead to bogus reports.  I've already had to deal with this, I don't with to deal with more.  (Will repost this basic message in CCLs thread too).
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Rock5

Cool. One of the A12 mods I've been missing. Thanks.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Der Failer

Quote from: pestilenz on May 08, 2016, 01:33:14 AM
I managed to fix it for A13, link:

https://github.com/Killface1980/StorageSearch
I'm getting some errors in the mainmenu (full output_log + modcfg in the attachment).
ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly StorageSearch: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loader exceptions:

=> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'CommunityCoreLibrary.SpecialInjector' from assembly 'Community Core Library, Version=0.12.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

XML error: <version>0.12.3</version> doesn't correspond to any field in type ModHelperDef.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Could not find a type named StorageSearch.Injector_StorageSearch

Loading a save breaks the game complitly.
And knowing this will come, yes i did restart the game after activating the mod.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Der Failer

Quote from: pestilenz on May 08, 2016, 10:56:06 AM
Quote from: Der Failer on May 08, 2016, 08:51:56 AM
Quote from: pestilenz on May 08, 2016, 01:33:14 AM
I managed to fix it for A13, link:

https://github.com/Killface1980/StorageSearch
I'm getting some errors in the mainmenu (full output_log + modcfg in the attachment).
ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly StorageSearch: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.ModAssemblyHandler.AssemblyIsUsable (System.Reflection.Assembly asm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Loader exceptions:

=> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'CommunityCoreLibrary.SpecialInjector' from assembly 'Community Core Library, Version=0.12.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

XML error: <version>0.12.3</version> doesn't correspond to any field in type ModHelperDef.

Could not find a type named StorageSearch.Injector_StorageSearch

Loading a save breaks the game complitly.
And knowing this will come, yes i did restart the game after activating the mod.

Strange, cause <version>0.12.3</version> was one of the lines I changed, it is now <minCCLversion>0.13.0</minCCLversion>.
Also, the line   => System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'CommunityCoreLibrary.SpecialInjector' from assembly 'Community Core Library, Version=0.12.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
suggests that you might be using an old version of CCL.
Well i just realized that i grabbed the wrong file :/
Sorry for bothering you and thanks for the update :)

Zaxxid

I can't seem to enable this mod. After digging around, I found this in the About file: "<targetVersion>Alpha 12</targetVersion>"

Is that right? I'm certain I downloaded your updated version that you included above.

Zaxxid

Nevermind, solved my problem. I just had to swap that number "12" for number "13" instead. You've already modified the important files anyway.