Where are you from?

Started by Hypolite, October 08, 2013, 09:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What country are you living in right now?

Canada (Tynan's home)
5 (5.9%)
United States
24 (28.2%)
France
4 (4.7%)
Germany
10 (11.8%)
Other (ask to be added in the poll)
14 (16.5%)
Australia
7 (8.2%)
Netherlands
5 (5.9%)
Japan
1 (1.2%)
United Kingdom
8 (9.4%)
Czech Republic
3 (3.5%)
Austria
1 (1.2%)
Spain
1 (1.2%)
Sweden
1 (1.2%)
Poland
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Hypolite

Just curious about geography.

turnip

United States (3) 100%

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MERIKA

EDIT: Originally from Russia though.
Turnips should be a growable plant.

Tynan

Grew up in Richmond Hill (outside Toronto), then Ottawa, did university in Montreal and Hong Kong, worked in Boston, back to Ottawa two years ago, and back to Montreal within a couple months :)

What about you Monsieur Petovan?
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Finjinimo

Australia.

Far North Queensland originally, but living in Sydney now.

Conti027

All up and Down the West coast of the U.S.A

Pheanox

Same as Conti, while growing up lived in Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California.

Semmy

The netherlands/holland wichever you prefer d-;
The country in wich almost everything is allowed
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

enystrom8734

Upstate New York, USA

The best part of NY that is  8)

NYC ain't got nothing on us  :P
E Nystrom - @enystrom8734

Hypolite

Added Australia and Netherlands, you can change your vote :)

I was born in France near Paris but I moved to New-York almost 2 years ago. I was the first USA vote ;)

Jakadasnake

Japan, baby! It's great being a PC Gamer in Japan because the Internet is terrible and no one speaks English and wait, it sucks. Seriously though, these guys are nuts about consoles and arcade games and I think it's fucking fantastic. I might do a little iPhone video tour of the Sega arcade nearby sometime. It's like 6 stories or something.

I have been to Hong Kong. Amazing place.

Semmy

Quote from: Jakadasnake on October 09, 2013, 10:25:15 AM
Japan, baby! It's great being a PC Gamer in Japan because the Internet is terrible and no one speaks English and wait, it sucks. Seriously though, these guys are nuts about consoles and arcade games and I think it's fucking fantastic. I might do a little iPhone video tour of the Sega arcade nearby sometime. It's like 6 stories or something.

Is that the big arcade near how is it called big square in tokyo?

Ive been there once and damm those arcade's are awsome. I just didnt get the spraycans with breatable air. Like everybody is a wannebe diver
Edmund Burke

daft73

Born and raised in Northern California, in the states. Within 50 miles of Pacific Ocean, Lush forest up north, mountain ranges to the East, Farmland/open plains to the south. I could not ask for better.  8)

Jakadasnake

Quote from: Semmy on October 09, 2013, 11:07:39 AM

Ive been there once and damm those arcade's are awsome. I just didnt get the spraycans with breatable air. Like everybody is a wannebe diver

Nah, I live on a little island called Okinawa. So we don't have those theme park arcades - just the ones that are huge by western standards.

Semmy

Quote from: Jakadasnake on October 09, 2013, 11:40:46 AM
Quote from: Semmy on October 09, 2013, 11:07:39 AM

Nah, I live on a little island called Okinawa. So we don't have those theme park arcades - just the ones that are huge by western standards.

Ah ok. Havent been there. I am planning on taking a road trip in japan hongkong and korea.  Awsome countries with a totally different culture than we got
Edmund Burke

Yarkista

And where in the queen's glorious name is the British Empire of England in this poll?

I do say I am most offended, yes indeed I am offended good sir.