Single-Sentence challenge: your worst suggestions

Started by REMworlder, December 19, 2015, 12:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlongshark

- Colonists can have loving relationships with animals.
"Who would have guessed you could order beer in the outer rim of the galaxy"

Regret

Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 21, 2015, 07:27:25 PM
Quote from: Regret on December 21, 2015, 06:45:57 PM
(suggestions)

Those are not all bad suggestions, actually...
I'm sorry.
I was drunk.
My dog ate my suggestions and I had to rush to finish before the deadline.
The buttons on my keyboard stuck.
It was a first draft brainstorm thingy, I intended to refine it but then didn't.
There was something in my eye and in all the flailing and flapping about i accidentally hit post.
I'm not really a person I am the product of a machine learning lab and I haven't learned the difference between bad and good yet.
I'm a thousand monkeys on a thousand typewriters, we were going for Shakespeare but fell short. What did they expect? that would take an infinity of monkeys on an infinity of typewriters AND WE COULDN'T FIT ANYMORE IN THE CLOWNCAR!!!!!
The French made me do it.
I learned the difference between good and bad by watching Nickelodeon. If only my parents had interacted with me in the first 30 years of my life things could have been different.
The standby light on my computer flashes bright blue at an annoying rate, I haven't slept in 2 years.

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Regret on December 22, 2015, 01:02:27 AM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on December 21, 2015, 07:27:25 PM
Quote from: Regret on December 21, 2015, 06:45:57 PM
(suggestions)

Those are not all bad suggestions, actually...
I'm sorry.
I was drunk.
My dog ate my suggestions and I had to rush to finish before the deadline.
The buttons on my keyboard stuck.
It was a first draft brainstorm thingy, I intended to refine it but then didn't.
There was something in my eye and in all the flailing and flapping about i accidentally hit post.
I'm not really a person I am the product of a machine learning lab and I haven't learned the difference between bad and good yet.
I'm a thousand monkeys on a thousand typewriters, we were going for Shakespeare but fell short. What did they expect? that would take an infinity of monkeys on an infinity of typewriters AND WE COULDN'T FIT ANYMORE IN THE CLOWNCAR!!!!!
The French made me do it.
I learned the difference between good and bad by watching Nickelodeon. If only my parents had interacted with me in the first 30 years of my life things could have been different.
The standby light on my computer flashes bright blue at an annoying rate, I haven't slept in 2 years.
Thanks for giving me a good giggle :)

cultist

- Monkeys now have a ranged attack.

.. I'l leave it up to you to guess what it is.

Regret

Quote from: cultist on December 22, 2015, 11:30:42 AM
- Monkeys now have a ranged attack.

.. I'l leave it up to you to guess what it is.
:lol:

skullywag

Male Rhinos drop a horn....i know CRAZY right! /s ;)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Klitri

Colonists puke, pee, and poo all over the base. These bodily functions all have a -100 beauty, and take around a day to clean up each mess.

SteelHeart

-world can randomly get shot into the sun, burning the whole map.
-colonist now have 1% chance of wandering off the map and dying to an infinite void for no reason, regardless of mood.
-a 1% chance of all your colonist beginning a magical music adventure with the first people who wander onto the map.
-1% of all colonist are vertically challenged and cant do any thing because they are short.
-colonist are now racist and attack people who are different from them in anyway including skin color, eye color, name, current clothes, weapon, injuries, and food last eaten.
-new story teller named "MLG MAGGOT" who automatically is activated when anyone uses a sniper rifle gun of any sort.
-any story teller with a vowel in their name triggers various MLG thing like a rainbow frog, smoke weed sound clips, and air horns.
-any event with a 1% chance of happening now has 2 zeros added to end of it.
-add the ability for colonist to conga

Regret

Quote from: SteelHeart on December 27, 2015, 12:05:59 PM

-add the ability for colonist to conga

Hah! I would actually like to see that as a joy behaviour.