Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 01, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluestealth

Hello,

I am still getting log errors for this mod under build
RimWorld 1.0.1974 rev541

https://git.io/fN4ZJ

The relevant flags:

• ReflectionTypeLoadException getting types in assembly AllowTool: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  • Could not find a type named AllowTool.JobDriver_FinishOff
  • Could not find a type named AllowTool.WorkGiver_HaulUrgently
  • Could not find a type named AllowTool.WorkGiver_FinishOff

Thanks for the continued support of your mods, Hugs.

Kranzius

Yeah, same failure logs with the recent update. Dont know why Tynan tweaking the "Haul urgently" settings.

rawrfisher

The haul worktype in general has optimization issues and has since A14.  Maybe he is adding the haul urgently in a future build but its not vanilla currently
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 3.5.4

Another fix for the latest update.
This is a waste of time- I may discontinue updates until 1.0 is officially out.

Still, I appreciate the reports, guys.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on July 24, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
Updated to 3.5.4

Would not blame you. Ended up going back to vanilla playback for now. Mods breaking too often to be worth it. Guess I'll just put on my big boy pants and deal with it until 1.0 is stable.

Kranzius

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on July 24, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
Updated to 3.5.4

Unlimited Hugs for UnlimitedHugs.  ;D

rawrfisher

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Rissa driver=JobDriver_FinishOff (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(FinishOffPawn (Job_1455685) A=Thing_Human311291) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'RimWorld.TaleRecorder.RecordTale'.
  at AllowTool.JobDriver_FinishOff+<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<MakeNewToils>b__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x0022f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\JobDriver.cs:461
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobUtility.cs:22)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\JobDriver.cs:465)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\JobDriver.cs:364)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\JobDriver.cs:290)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:131)
Verse.Pawn:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Pawn.cs:559)
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:125)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:303)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:267)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:512)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:99)

Started getting this error with the latest update.  Triggers when the finish off job is preformed but since the target normally is bleeding to death its not somthing I would say is important. 
output log?  https://git.io/fNKUO

I just looked and it was applying damage the pawn just didnt wanna die...
Professional jerk

Syrchalis

For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

rawrfisher

Maybe.  I dont know enough about C# to really be talking about code lol
Professional jerk

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 3.5.5

Fixed up for latest unstable build.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

SamhainJack

Everything on my end is working ok except the draft hunting. Amazing feature that was always on my wishlist. Hope it gets fixed with you next update  :)

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: SamhainJack on August 11, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
Everything on my end is working ok except the draft hunting. Amazing feature that was always on my wishlist. Hope it gets fixed with you next update  :)

Yep, looks like it. Thanks, I'll get it fixed up for the next update.

Selfea

The version id has been changed from 1.0 to 0.19, breaking all 1.0 mods :( I know you said you might not update this further, but I'm desperately missing Haul urgently, so I'm asking anyway if it's likely to be updated for the new version id?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Selfea on August 15, 2018, 12:57:38 AM
The version id has been changed from 1.0 to 0.19, breaking all 1.0 mods :( I know you said you might not update this further, but I'm desperately missing Haul urgently, so I'm asking anyway if it's likely to be updated for the new version id?

Are the mods actually broken, though? They are marked as red in the mods list, but last I checked they're still (mostly) functional. Or has that changed?

Selfea

Well, now I feel like a total noob. I didn't realise I could still use mods that were red! Yes, it does seem to be working. Thanks for that, and sorry for the confusion!