[1.5] Allow Tool (3.13.0) - The Rimworld Multitool

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 01, 2016, 04:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: drd23 on September 03, 2018, 10:47:10 PM
Quote from: Canute on September 02, 2018, 02:59:36 AM
drd23, how many allow tools did you installed ?
It's subscribed through Steam so I would assume that it removes the old ones when it updates?
It doesn't appear to affect anything in game though

Those are actually the update feature items that appear in-game. One of your mods is causing some (or all) xml defs to be loaded twice, which is producing these messages.
If you post a log (Ctrl+F12) I'll take a look, maybe something will stand out. But as long as things are working fine, I won't insist :)
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

drd23

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on September 04, 2018, 06:40:33 AMOne of your mods is causing some (or all) xml defs to be loaded twice, which is producing these messages.
If you post a log (Ctrl+F12) I'll take a look, maybe something will stand out. But as long as things are working fine, I won't insist :)
That might explain why it's taken so much longer to load up in the last few days.  ???

Here's the log - https://git.io/fABYP Thanks for having a look for me.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: drd23 on September 04, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
That might explain why it's taken so much longer to load up in the last few days.  ???
Here's the log - https://git.io/fABYP Thanks for having a look for me.

Hm, no other problems that I can see, and too many mods to try and reproduce. If you like, you can try to reduce the number of mods and see which one is to blame. I could take it form there.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

drd23

:-[  Turns out the problem was that I had somehow subscribed to and activated HugsLib twice in Steam (one was 1st and the other was right in the middle).  I've disabled the second one and the "Short Hash" messages have disappeared.

Thanks for your great mods and your time looking at my stupid mistake for me

errer

Getting the following error on load with RimWorld 0.19.2017:

[HugsLib][ERR] AllowTool caused an exception during OnDefsLoaded: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Verse.Translator.Translate'.
  at AllowTool.AllowToolController.DefsLoaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HugsLib.HugsLibController.OnDefsLoaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:ReportException(Exception, String, Boolean, String)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnDefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: drd23 on September 05, 2018, 10:42:05 AM
:-[  Turns out the problem was that I had somehow subscribed to and activated HugsLib twice in Steam (one was 1st and the other was right in the middle).  I've disabled the second one and the "Short Hash" messages have disappeared.

I see! Well, no worries- at least now I know how to diagnose this specific issue.

Quote from: errer on September 05, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
Getting the following error on load with RimWorld 0.19.2017:

Are you still on the unstable branch on Steam? Switch back to "NONE", and you should be good.

Mistrornge

Running B19 2017
With Allow Tool 3.5.7 installed I am unable to open Architect>Orders tab.  What happens is when I click Orders the entire Architect menu disappears and will not come back. 
I narrowed it to Allow Tool by and adding and removing various mods until the problem disappeared. 
Need any other info?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Mistrornge on September 07, 2018, 02:28:18 PM
Running B19 2017
With Allow Tool 3.5.7 installed I am unable to open Architect>Orders tab.  What happens is when I click Orders the entire Architect menu disappears and will not come back. 
I narrowed it to Allow Tool by and adding and removing various mods until the problem disappeared. 
Need any other info?

I thought Tynan said that build was for testing translations. If you aren't doing that, just switch to the stable build.

That unstable branch is breaking a lot of mods. Maybe every one that uses translations??

Bulltank

Same problem, same version. Stable version is B18, but B19 rules, Imma wait for Allow Tool to be on B19 :)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Bulltank on September 07, 2018, 09:05:12 PM
Same problem, same version. Stable version is B18, but B19 rules, Imma wait for Allow Tool to be on B19 :)

Allow tool IS on B19, just the stable version of B19, not the new unstable version that is for testing translations.

Opt out of all Betas and you will be on stable B19 and allow tool works.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on September 07, 2018, 09:07:23 PM
Allow tool IS on B19, just the stable version of B19, not the new unstable version that is for testing translations.
Opt out of all Betas and you will be on stable B19 and allow tool works.

Hey, I appreciate it. It's nice to know I don't have to rule out every little thing myself :)

SYDWAD

The "rimworld base" download is out of date.
(sorry if already said)

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: SYDWAD on September 13, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
The "rimworld base" download is out of date.
(sorry if already said)

I don't manage that one- you'd have to message the site owner.
The download link in the main post is always up to date, though.

Goranchero

Any chance to add order to chop all trees in same manner as harvest all plants or haul everything?

Adsixnine