Login for the forums?

Started by colebled, January 02, 2016, 01:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colebled

Hopefully this is the right place to post. I bought Rimworld about 2 months ago, and I made this account about two hours ago. I'm pretty sure I used different emails for the game download link and the forum login, and I'm just wondering if it matters or not. Thanks
Oh a siege? Well lets see how well you can siege when I release my BOAR ARMY *the music you hear when your watching TV and it shows a comic book scene switch you know the one its like "doodly doo"*

Ykara

Quote from: colebled on January 02, 2016, 01:48:44 AM
Hopefully this is the right place to post. I bought Rimworld about 2 months ago, and I made this account about two hours ago. I'm pretty sure I used different emails for the game download link and the forum login, and I'm just wondering if it matters or not. Thanks
It doesn't matter at all, I've used different email accounts, too. But you can't become a public tester if you can't prove that you've bought the game, so that could be a problem. But other than that you're fine.

milon

Correct. 

If you don't care about being a Public Tester, then it's inconsequential.

If you do want to be a Public Tester, then you can change your forum email to match, or PM whoever creates the Call For Public Testers thread for assistance.