[1.3] Remote Tech (2.4.0) - Formerly Remote Explosives

Started by UnlimitedHugs, January 10, 2016, 01:09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zmadz

Litcube

Will you update the steam version, or should we migrate to this version?

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Litcube on October 30, 2016, 08:32:51 PM
Will you update the steam version, or should we migrate to this version?

I'll push the Steam update tomorrow. If you don't want to wait, you can replace the old version version in your Steam folder with the new- it'll work just fine.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Vincent

You are the MVP UnlimitedHugs  :D

Also... your sprites look so good !

faltonico

That was so fast!
Thanks a lot!
Also, shaped charge is such a nice addition... i kept blasting and blasting a small mountain to see if could get rid of its roof, and instead it kept filling the same space with ruble jaja!.
Now... let me check if it works ;p

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Vincent on October 30, 2016, 10:25:34 PM
You are the MVP UnlimitedHugs  :D
Also... your sprites look so good !

Thanks, I spend quite a bit of time on those. It's a great feeling to be in the flow and chiseling out the small details until it looks just right.

Also, the update is now live on Steam.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

Vincent

I've got a bug with the mountain explosive, I used it and then the mountain top would not be cleared, then my pawn would try to remove roof but can't and is stuck in an infinite loop (until I draft him). It's had to explain so I joined my savefile for you

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=07865220977922369901

The mods I use :

https://i.imgur.com/VB5ziXt.png
https://i.imgur.com/h25lAvM.png

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.10.1

Quote from: Vincent on November 03, 2016, 10:46:24 PM
I've got a bug with the mountain explosive, I used it and then the mountain top would not be cleared, then my pawn would try to remove roof but can't and is stuck in an infinite loop (until I draft him). It's had to explain so I joined my savefile for you

You can fix that by removing the "build roof" designation on that tile. Due to limitations in vanilla, the shaped charge will turn the thick roof into thin roof, that is then removed by pawns when they mine out the rubble.
I released a fix to prevent the "build roof" and "remove roof" areas from overlapping in the future.
Thank you for the report.

123nick

i like this mod! quick suggestion, have u thought of a directional blast? like a claymore? it only damages and affects thing within a certain 90 degree angle, things behind it or maybe left and right of the directions of the blast wont take damage where as things in front of the blast will.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: 123nick on November 06, 2016, 09:53:27 PM
i like this mod! quick suggestion, have u thought of a directional blast? like a claymore? it only damages and affects thing within a certain 90 degree angle, things behind it or maybe left and right of the directions of the blast wont take damage where as things in front of the blast will.

Could be interesting, especially if it fired a spray of projectiles, rather than the usual explosion.

Fu_Yang

Hello,sir! I'm FuYang come from Baidu Post Bar of China. :D
could you please allow me reprint this mod? This mod is so cool,I like it!
This is a great help for mining and defense!
And I have made the translation files.I hope you can accept my request. :D
I will delete the translation files if you don't want to. I will put respect in the first place. ;)

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Fu_Yang on November 16, 2016, 10:23:15 AM
I will delete the translation files if you don't want to. I will put respect in the first place. ;)

Hello!
You probably mean translate. If so, then yes, of course.
The easiest way for me would be if you sent me a pull request on GitHub. However, if that's too complicated, you can PM me the files or post them here and I'll add them myself.

Fu_Yang

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on November 16, 2016, 11:03:13 AM
Quote from: Fu_Yang on November 16, 2016, 10:23:15 AM

Hello!
You probably mean translate. If so, then yes, of course.
The easiest way for me would be if you sent me a pull request on GitHub. However, if that's too complicated, you can PM me the files or post them here and I'll add them myself.
Sorry,I put off some time because I found some bug yesterday.now I have corrected it.This is the language file that translated.
I don't want to use the translating machine any more...It's unreliable...
I'm looking forward your update! :D Thank you!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]