RimWorld\Mods\Core\Textures Missing?

Started by elcooleo248, January 13, 2016, 06:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elcooleo248

Hello,

New to the forums. I have processed many many long hours into RimWorld and want to start extending my artistic talent into the modding community. I have however run into a small speed bump. Everywhere on the internet tells me there should be a 'Textures' or 'Texture' folder inside of my Core Mod folder. However I only have three folders, named: About | Defs | Languages

The game runs perfectly so I know the files are being pulled from somewhere. I am running Windows 10 and have hidden files set to visible. I am out of ideas after redownloading the game from my email link and searching the internet wikis for information on the problem.

Anyone else have this problem or know what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

skullywag

The images for rimworld are stored as unity assets youll need a asset unpacker to get at them. Alternatively you can head over the mod section where there is a thread from Tynan where we have tried to keep a zip available of the core art in png form. Check the last few pages for a link. If there isnt one let me know and ill upload a new one.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2325.0

Also its our mods that need a textures folder. The core mod is handled slightly different as per the above.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?