[1.0] Clutter ("Was i a squieerl ?" December 20, 2018)

Started by mrofa, February 16, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EldVarg

Love the animations when you produce things - but can it be paused when you pause the time?

Creating furniture is instant, should take a while. Steel Components should also be slower - now you can easily miss the animation if you don't pause.

Also priority when producing things seams very low, and if you force it, it is always aborted when you finish one thing.

Madman666

Locking doors seems to only work with reinforced and automated ones, basic doors can't be locked for me. Is that intended? If so - might wanna mention it somewhere in the mods description. Also all research projects could do with a tooltip of what structures and mechanics they add. Either way real good work) Waiting for those desks, double beds and strange power things from Clutter Misc mod. Also could be real handy to have ability to save color presets at cloth coloring station) Cheers)

FreyaMaluk

Madman666

Quote from: FreyaMaluk on January 27, 2017, 10:07:40 AM
what does the Clutter misc Mod do?

It has some mysterious stuff, some plasma buildings and other stuff. Most of it offline now, not updated to A16. The only part that works - adds hands to colonists.

sirgzu

What's the point of utility walls? They seem more expensive and weaker than regular steel walls.

Madman666

Quote from: sirgzu on January 27, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
What's the point of utility walls? They seem more expensive and weaker than regular steel walls.

They are tougher, add beauty to rooms and allow placement for wall lights and bookshelves.

sirgzu

They're actually weaker than steel walls but I hadn't noticed the other effects, nice :)

Do you know if there is a door I can use with fences so that the graphics connect? If I use regular doors there is a gap between the door and the fence, looks a bit weird.

Madman666

There really needs to be another way to create windows. Hunting for jade is getting way too annoying and they look so good! I mean you can make glass from sand. And since its infinite in RW (look at all that dirt), I suggest doing either a digging spot for sand and make it an ingredient or just plain delete jade from window recipe.

Draegon

You can buy jade from just about any bulk goods trader.

Madman666

Quote from: Draegon on January 31, 2017, 03:00:13 PM
You can buy jade from just about any bulk goods trader.

The sad thing is - traders come whenever they want to come. Not when I want to build another window. Also since jade is (only gods know why) considered a currency item, you need 20 for one window. And traders usually don't have much of it to buy.

sirgzu

saving a game with unfinished utility walls with lights will corrupt the save.

To replicate:

start a new game
build a utility wall
set the utility wall to have lights
save
load the save

To fix:

open save game in text editor
search for all instances of
<thing Class="Blueprint_Build">
<def>ClutterUWallLight_Blueprint</def>
</thing>

and
<thing Class="Frame">
<def>ClutterUWallLight_Frame</def>
</thing>

remove them

note: once the utility wall with light is complete, the save will be valid. Save is only corrupted for unfinished utility walls with light

Madman666

faketax

Hello i want to translate Build a window to my language but i cant do it . Its hardcoded in mod :(

Madman666

Also as someone mentioned before me - all furniture items, that need to be crafted at Furniture Assembler, made instantly because of incorrect <WorkToBuild> tag (that is true for steel components too). Replacing it with <WorkToMake> does the trick, however there is one more problem - Holo Emitter can be either crafted at assembler or just built by placing a blueprint for some reason. And in both cases its done instantly... I think it should be either removed from assembler and made via blueprint or moved completely to assembler, while disabling its blueprint from joy Tab.

EldVarg

I get an error for each locker I have built:

Exception spawning loaded thing ClutterLockerA447183: System.ArgumentException: RandomRangeInt can only be called from the main thread.
Constructors and field initializers will be executed from the loading thread when loading a scene.
Don't use this function in the constructor or field initializers, instead move initialization code to the Awake or Start function.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Random:RandomRangeInt (int,int)
  at UnityEngine.Random.Range (Int32 min, Int32 max) [0x00000] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts\generated\common\runtime\UnityEngineRandomBindings.gen.cs:81
  at Clutter_Furniture.ClothLocker.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn (Verse.Thing newThing, IntVec3 loc, Verse.Map map, Rot4 rot) [0x000d8] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\Placement\GenSpawn.cs:65
  at Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading () [0x000aa] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\Map.cs:325
Verse.Log:Error(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:48)
Verse.Map:FinalizeLoading() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\Map.cs:329)
Verse.Game:LoadGame() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:443)
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\MapIniter\SavedGameLoader.cs:35)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__736() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:29)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:317)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:236)