[A17] Enhanced Development - Poll About Steam A18

Started by Jaxxa, April 16, 2016, 02:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Steam Workshop Mods have a separate entries for each Alpha Release or a single entry that gets updated?

After the Official Release update the existing Entry of mods to the new release
47 (59.5%)
Create a new Mod Entry for each Alpha
32 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Jaxxa

Updated ED-OmniGel.

Fixed the generating power issue.

As for the cost of plasteel that is roughly based on the Market Value in the base game, which lists plasteel as more valuable than Gold or Uranium.

Jaxxa

Quote from: Boxmanbr on June 05, 2016, 01:02:35 AM
I have updated your Plant24H mod to 2.00.00 and I can't load my saves anymore.
I'm using Community Core Library v0.13.3.
Downgrading Plants24H to 1.00.00 fixes it.

I didn't test it but 2.00.00 will not be Save compatible with previous versions. You should probably just run the older version until you want to start a new game.

Or you can try editing the save file so that all the plant use the base plant class.

Fridolin

Boxmanbr

Quote from: Jaxxa on June 05, 2016, 01:25:44 AM
Or you can try editing the save file so that all the plant use the base plant class.
Yeah, replacing all instances of "Enhanced_Development.Plants24H.Plant" with "Plant" in the save worked just fine, thanks.

Der Failer

Is it possible to deactivate the debug massages from Reverse Cycle Cooler? Finding error in the outputlog can be pretty annoying if every Cooler, every few tick (or so) says its doing its job.

Edit: I'm also noticed the Matter Replicators all transmit power, unlike most other work tables. Is this by design or just some thing that never got changed, from back in the days?

Jaxxa

Quote from: Der Failer on June 08, 2016, 10:39:05 AM
Is it possible to deactivate the debug massages from Reverse Cycle Cooler? Finding error in the outputlog can be pretty annoying if every Cooler, every few tick (or so) says its doing its job.

Edit: I'm also noticed the Matter Replicators all transmit power, unlike most other work tables. Is this by design or just some thing that never got changed, from back in the days?

Can you please check that you have the most recent versions of both of those mods, as both of those things should have been fixed in a patch. If you are still getting the issues let me know and i will have another look at it.

Der Failer

Quote from: Jaxxa on June 08, 2016, 04:07:37 PM

Can you please check that you have the most recent versions of both of those mods, as both of those things should have been fixed in a patch. If you are still getting the issues let me know and i will have another look at it.
For the logging updating did the trick, the MEGA PACK seems to come with an old version. I'm going to ask the packautor to update.
For the Matter Replicators transmitting power, that is still the case in the latest version.

Jaxxa

Quote from: Der Failer on June 08, 2016, 06:22:41 PM

For the logging updating did the trick, the MEGA PACK seems to come with an old version. I'm going to ask the packautor to update.
For the Matter Replicators transmitting power, that is still the case in the latest version.

Can you confirm that you have re-downloaded ED-OmniGel_01.00.01
AS far as I can see that should have fixed the issue and it is correctly requiring power for me.

Der Failer

Quote from: Jaxxa on June 09, 2016, 07:25:09 AM
Quote from: Der Failer on June 08, 2016, 06:22:41 PM

Can you confirm that you have re-downloaded ED-OmniGel_01.00.01
AS far as I can see that should have fixed the issue and it is correctly requiring power for me.
Yes, i re-downloaded the mod, but i'm not talking about producing or requiring power but transmitting like a cable. The Matter Replicator all need a cable touch it in order to work, while for other a cable only needs to nearby.
This is what i'm talking about:
<transmitsPower>true</transmitsPower>
It should either be false or get delete.

☢FLAY☢

Hey am Currently Using your Personal shield mod loving it, however why is the price for a shield 0.50$ and the upgrade to Nanoshield simply does not work, I had to spawn a nanite shield to see if the mod was working because I couldn't obtain one apart from the 0.50 I later saw, and realized some characters don't work with it while others when equipped worked or duplicated which had me confused. Also I fear for my save if I'm going to use animal personal shields, What i fear is whether its too OP to obtain one creating semi-immortal animals.

EDIT: I have my own makeshift balancing system where i replace a personal shield above good with a nanite shield. And I also realize raiders do not possess this technology giving the player an advantage from the start.

Besides all that what happened to DeepStrike I like the sound of transporting a colonist to another colony (save) on the map?

DanJSC

Idk if this has been mentioned so i figure i'll just get it out there in case.

Animal Nano Shields, for some reason causes the Prepare Carefully mod's Prepare Carefully character creation button to not work. I have no idea how or why though.

Jaxxa

Quote from: Der Failer on June 09, 2016, 07:54:02 AM
Yes, i re-downloaded the mod, but i'm not talking about producing or requiring power but transmitting like a cable. The Matter Replicator all need a cable touch it in order to work, while for other a cable only needs to nearby.
This is what i'm talking about:
<transmitsPower>true</transmitsPower>
It should either be false or get delete.

Ok, I understand what you are saying, but I dont see a problem with having to run a direct power connection since the replicators will use more power.

Quote from: ☢FLAY☢ on June 11, 2016, 06:33:44 PM
Hey am Currently Using your Personal shield mod loving it, however why is the price for a shield 0.50$ and the upgrade to Nanoshield simply does not work, I had to spawn a nanite shield to see if the mod was working because I couldn't obtain one apart from the 0.50 I later saw, and realized some characters don't work with it while others when equipped worked or duplicated which had me confused. Also I fear for my save if I'm going to use animal personal shields, What i fear is whether its too OP to obtain one creating semi-immortal animals.

EDIT: I have my own makeshift balancing system where i replace a personal shield above good with a nanite shield. And I also realize raiders do not possess this technology giving the player an advantage from the start.

Besides all that what happened to DeepStrike I like the sound of transporting a colonist to another colony (save) on the map?

Transporting to another Save is done by the Stargate mod, that still exists.

And yes this is only for players, but i feel that it is partly balanced because if has to be recharged at a specific station rather than self recharging of the normal shields

Quote from: DanJSC on June 15, 2016, 01:03:01 PM
Idk if this has been mentioned so i figure i'll just get it out there in case.

Animal Nano Shields, for some reason causes the Prepare Carefully mod's Prepare Carefully character creation button to not work. I have no idea how or why though.

This is the first I know about that. Although I suppose it makes seance because I replaced the animal with my custom type.

Jaxxa

Miner_239

Um, Jaxxa, you got the description for Power Cells mixed up.

Anyway, thank you so much for responding to my request.

Jaxxa

Quote from: Miner_239 on June 18, 2016, 04:09:30 PM
Um, Jaxxa, you got the description for Power Cells mixed up.

Anyway, thank you so much for responding to my request.

What description is mixed up exactly?