Tynan doesn't get paid enough

Started by cultist, April 28, 2016, 04:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cultist

christianmc1101

Mein Lieblingswort: My favorite word:
Bundespräsidentenstichwahlwiederholungsverschiebung

Listen1

Funny, tynan has always been a game developer for me.

Ooooh... I get it.

Vaporisor

He secretly is funded by pirates bribing their way to becoming the pirate king!
Stories by Vaporisor

Escaped convicts!
concluded
Altair XIII
Frozen Wastes

StorymasterQ

Colonist Tynan is revealed to be an enemy agent! He has hauled a handful of gold and is leaving the colony.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

A Friend

Quote from: StorymasterQ on May 09, 2016, 10:22:15 PM
Colonist Tynan is revealed to be an enemy agent! He has hauled a handful of gold and is leaving the colony.

He's probably a spy for the notorious pirate group, Evil Ants
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

linkfanpc

I was gonna put a smart-guy quote here but i couldn't think of one so here's a stick dude.
\o
|\
/ \

VortecusMaximus

muffins

I have to ask, what are his stats?  ;D

cultist

Quote from: muffins on June 26, 2016, 04:01:43 PM
I have to ask, what are his stats?  ;D

It was a permadeath game that ended fairly quickly, so I don't have the exact stats. As I recall it, he had fairly good stats and I was planning to make him my primary crafter. He also had the "neurotic" and "dislikes women" traits. Sadly, I never got around to using him for anything, as the gentleman in the lower part of the image apparently had enough of Tynan's attitude towards the female members of the colony, started a social fight and promptly beat him to death. :/

Anyway, I knew Tynan was in the list of possible first names, I just thought it was funny that the game spawned him as a "low-wage worker".