Screen Issues

Started by LeBrenStack, May 26, 2016, 11:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeBrenStack

After playing for around 30-45 minutes, my screen flared orange and now everything has a 'shadow'. Where it renders but it leaves a trail of where the person was, so if one of my characters move it still shows where they were, and it's unplayable.

I've tried multiple restarts, same problem. Any help?

milon

I've seen that before.  It happens when one mod tries to strangle the other(s).  In other words, it's most likely a mod conflict.

Please post your mod load order and your output_log.txt (from ...\RimWorld1135Win\RimWorld1135Win_Data\output_log.txt or equivalent path).

LeBrenStack

I'm sorry, I'm quite new, could you help me out on the output log thing?

And my mod load order is
Core
CCL
EdB Mod Order
EdB Inventory
EdB Colonist Bar
DE Surgeries
American Civil War Weapons
Glitter Tech
Hospitality
Mad Skills
Rimfire 2.0
Smart Bears
Vein Miner
World Wars Weapons
noORGANthoughts
MorbidSurgeries
LT-A Dog Said...
Balancing Act
BatteriesStuffed
LT-RedistHeat

LeBrenStack

Oh, well it's saying this a lot: (Filename:  Line: -1)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.MapDrawer.TryUpdateSection (Verse.Section sect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.MapDrawer.MapMeshDrawerUpdate_First () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Map.MapUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.RootMap.RootUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

milon

That's definitely a problem related to the mods.  Moved to Mod Bugs.

Looks like you found the output log  :)

Can you attach the file so we can see the whole thing?  That will help diagnose where the problem is coming from.

To attach a file: Click on the Preview button, then expand the "+ Attachments and other options" part below the text window, then click the Choose File button under "Attach:".

Fluffy (l2032)

It's generally the first few errors that are most interesting, if it starts repeating the same error over and over, the damage was probably already done somewhere earlier. Anyhow, whole file please :)

LeBrenStack

Okay, I think I've added the output log.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

RedistHeat isn't A13 compatible.  You'll notice errors in your log starting with RedistHeat.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.