[1.0] Miniaturisation

Started by hwfanatic, June 04, 2016, 09:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwfanatic

Killaim

thats a weird download site.

also getting a "warning file is harmful"

i blame the site you picked for that. think my browser anti thing doesent like it.

cant put it on something like github?

hwfanatic

No. I've included MD5 hash just for you. Check it if you are worried.

Thyme

Many thanks for that mod, such appreciate. I blatantly modified it, adding Moisture Pumps, because I think you should be able to move a simple pump around, no?
Tested it, worked for me. Reinstalling resets its radius. Now sharing it here. Hope you don't mind ;)

I've also set the time for max radius to 30 (instead of 60) because I hate waiting. Marked as "buffed"

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

Buzzzy

Please get a dropbox or github account. The download from the TinyUpLoad site is being reported by Firefox as having a virus or malware. The Zippyshare site's download button opens another tab to download questionable software that I have zero interest in. Though after the third try it did finally download your mod.

hwfanatic

Appreciate the comment. Re-uploaded to Google.

gendalf

notfood

Vent has issues. I'll add passive cooler.

hwfanatic

Added passive coolers. Even if they are just temporary. Check the first post for download link or subscribe on Steam for auto-update.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: notfood on January 13, 2017, 10:54:58 PM
Vent has issues. I'll add passive cooler.

Wait. Are you helping on this version of Miniaturisation as well as your own?

notfood

My mistake... I got confused hah.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: notfood on January 16, 2017, 01:15:55 PM
My mistake... I got confused hah.

lol, that is awesome!

I'd make a joke about "you know you are working on too many mods when..." but I don't want you to stop!! :)

gendalf

Add plant pot with a flower planted, even if it would destroy the flower. It's kinda annoying to cut&move it manually, since they're replant it right away.

Thyme

You don't have to cut the plant to move the pot. When you click the tile, you will get to the plant, not the pot, right? Well, click again! (Or use those double triangles in the info corner) You now have selected the plant pot, can choose where to reinstall it anywhere and the plant gets destroyed when your constructor picks up the pot. Had the same issue during my first run, I even stalked the pot to catch the moment the plant was cut to get it moved.

When they're multiple things in one tile (e.g. circuits and walls, items and stockpiles, plants and growing zones) you can always click again to cycle through them. Or use the illuminati triangle ;)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

gendalf

Currently can't move, add pls:
Wind turbine
Cryptosleep casket
Cooler
Powerswitch
Comms console

(I'd honestly prefer everything in the game to be movable, just take different time to pack based on its size :) )