[1.0] Miniaturisation

Started by hwfanatic, June 04, 2016, 09:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ja7833

Have you considered submitting this mod to be part of the next official alpha?  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29505.0
"Someone who is making anywhere from $300,000 to $750,000, that's middle class."  - Frederick Heineman

hwfanatic

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have considered it. I'm not sure it fulfils the requirements, though. While it doesn't change core game mechanics (in fact it relies on it) it doesn't add any new content either.

FatLady

I love it :D

It is just missing Deadfall Traps, IEDs and Coolers.
Could you add them please please please :)

EDIT:

Also for some reason i cant move Electric Cooking Stove and Butchers Table.

Lupin III

Is this mod adding the ability to move wind turbines? It does not say so in the list in the first post, but I can move them. If so there is a problem: the moved wind turbine will still be blocked by stuff (trees, walls, roofs) in the original zone, not the new one.

hwfanatic

No, it isn't. But there is another mod with the same name that does. It has already been linked in this thread. Your issue is known. The problem resets after a save/ load cycle.

hwfanatic

Updated for Alpha 17!
Added arbitrary mass for all movable buildings. I may want to re-evaluate these values at a later time. Right now, simple benches are comparable to a single bed in mass; powered benches are comparable to a double bed in mass; and larger things are 3/2 the mass. For now.

SURU

Thank you! One of the must have. Cheers :)
CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

hwfanatic

Reworked to use the new patching feature. What does this mean for the end user?
1) It no longer replaces whole definitions, so it is more compatible with other mods as well as future Core updates;
2) It will now actually make other mods' benches movable, as long as they are being derived from the same base class, and will do it in a safe way.

Mass has been reworked a bit. Simple benches have mass comparable to a single bed (50 kg). Fueled or powered benches now have mass comparable to a double bed (85 kg). Components assembly bench has an even larger mass at 120 kg.

Hope you like this new version. Many thanks to the developers of the game who enabled this new mechanic!

tarator

Does moving a bench preserve its bill configuration?

hwfanatic

Platonov555

Thanks much, this mod is pure awesome. If I was a girl, I'd give you a... hug.  ;D

hiepbg

Quote from: gendalf on January 27, 2017, 07:43:16 AM
Currently can't move, add pls:
Wind turbine
Cryptosleep casket
Cooler
Powerswitch
Comms console

(I'd honestly prefer everything in the game to be movable, just take different time to pack based on its size :) )

You can use my "CoreExtra.xml" file  :)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

hwfanatic

I'm pretty sure you are in the wrong thread.

DarthNihilus

wreckcelsior

Love the mod.... soooooo necessary.

... also, many thanks for posting an MD5 hash for the zip.

cheers