[A15/A14/A13] Aristocat's mods

Started by Aristocat, June 10, 2016, 04:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatalTraction

Hiya, like the modpack,  good work.

I'm having an issue with pawns that've had some of the new surgeries, though, in this instance the "Remove Plague" treatment. The anaesthetic wears off but their Consciousness stays reduced; so they're left with a permanent debuff and unable to leave their bed.

Reloading the save (post-sugery) still leaves them incapacitated, but their Consciousness is listed as OK. In effect, the debuff expires fine but doesn't restore their mobility when it does so, leaving them still paralyzed just without any cause.

(I tried sedating them to see if they'd wake up when that status expired; they didn't.)

Any help would be appreciated.

mazacik

The consciousness thing is a bug with RimWorld, hopefully it will get fixed with A16. You can work around it using debug mode. Tool: Apply Damage, Restore body part, click on the bugged pawn, restore a random body part (I use ribs because there's 12 of them, so it's unlikely I choose a destroyed one.). Or just hit that pawn with a club, that works too.

Also: I can't find "cure sensory mechanites" or "cure fibrous mechanites" in the list of operations. Yes, I've got it researched. Everything else seems to be working fine.

baxtin

Are the silver and gold requirements for synthetic organs supposed to be X20? Like for the synthetic heart its 300 silver times twenty

tonsrd

is it possible to use this mod but keep the resource vancidium as an item needed in advanced bionics late game ?

and somehow remove vancidium art work ?

doofustroofus

Edit: Never mind it, fixed it. Was loading combat realism after this mod. Once I deleted the medicine definition in CR medicine was craftable again.

Can anybody suggest why crafting medicine wouldn't be showing up as an option in the drug lab or medical bench?

I've researched medicine production and drug production obviously.

The option to craft glitterworld medicine still shows up in the medical bench.

Warforyou

There is a mod around called "Diseases Plus". Could you take a look at it and possibly include in your pack? Or create a patch to make those diseases curable via DE Surgeries module? Was playing with you pack and "diseases plus" and suddenly realised I have dozen of arthritics with no way to cure them despite having researched bone surgery.

faltonico

Quote from: Warforyou on November 30, 2016, 08:19:43 AM
There is a mod around called "Diseases Plus". Could you take a look at it and possibly include in your pack? Or create a patch to make those diseases curable via DE Surgeries module? Was playing with you pack and "diseases plus" and suddenly realised I have dozen of arthritics with no way to cure them despite having researched bone surgery.
So... you add a mod to get more diseases, and you want another mod to cure them?... interesting xD

Trigon

Any plans to update the medical complication modpack to A16? I feel almost wrong playing without it. Though I understand if you have to wait on all the individual mod authors separately.

Adalah217

I think the last mod we are waiting for is EPOE. The creator left a message on the steam page and said the mod is not dead and is currently working on updating it.

Looking forward to this repack! Thanks!

mazacik

Are you planning to update this to A16? If not, I'll do it myself, but it will probably take you a lot less time.

tonsrd

EPOE has updated.

@mazacik, give the mudpack maker a few days ....

joaonunes

Quote from: faltonico on December 11, 2016, 05:53:29 PM
Quote from: Warforyou on November 30, 2016, 08:19:43 AM
So... you add a mod to get more diseases, and you want another mod to cure them?... interesting xD

My comment is kinda late but...
I get his point. Having more varied diseases that require certain materials and research to heal bring more difficulty to the game, even if just due to the amount of research needed to be able to heal them all.
This is, in some way, a futuristic game where some people come from super advanced worlds (glitterworld), so just like in most scy-fi movies they should be able to heal most (if not all) diseases, even though they can still appear (because it is better for the pharmaceutical companies to treat a disease rather than create a cure and erradicate it - more money xD)
Also more variety is (almost) always good :D as long as they are not too crippling in the case of diseases from other mods
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

mazacik

Quote from: tonsrd on December 22, 2016, 09:51:58 PM
EPOE has updated.

@mazacik, give the mudpack maker a few days ....

I already have it done :D Some people just don't like to wait :P It all good, it's Christmas and I'm sure Aristocat has other matters to attend to.

Adalah217

Quote from: mazacik on December 23, 2016, 11:46:23 AM
I already have it done :D Some people just don't like to wait :P It all good, it's Christmas and I'm sure Aristocat has other matters to attend to.

..Would you mind sharing for a bit? It might also help the mod author. <3

(I agree, it doesn't seem too hard to merge the mods together and update, but I'm not sure if any of the C# needs updating)

Wellenbrecher

Dunno what the exact forum policy on that would be, but if it's ok to share such a thing, I'd love to get my grubby paws on it as well.
I do update and "mod" my own stuff, sure, but most of the things in this pack are way beyond my (current) abilities.