[MOD] (Alpha 2) Embrasures - Build heavy defenses, bunkers and pillboxes!

Started by Sunspots, February 28, 2014, 08:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vas

I can't tell but I think animals can't see this item.  I have animals lining up along the whole thing to die and boom rats are exploding against it randomly.  I don't know what's causing these odd animals to come over and die in my base in random places or against the walls.  Trying to figure it out.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

keylocke

Quote from: Vas on March 01, 2014, 12:32:16 PM
I can't tell but I think animals can't see this item.  I have animals lining up along the whole thing to die and boom rats are exploding against it randomly.  I don't know what's causing these odd animals to come over and die in my base in random places or against the walls.  Trying to figure it out.

probably a conflict in the pathing since these seem to act like impassable sandbags (which are supposed to be passable) so the AI pathing gets confused as they try to route through it? i dunno.

Viceroy

I have a suggestion that would fit well with the mod theme; Adding razor-wire as a structure that you can use to make bottle-necks and to put agains rock faces and such to impede the cover of the enemy position. It can still be passable though, just very slowly passable.
Dog goes moo!

Toad

I made that mod, called it razorsandbags, but I haven't figured out how to make it do a small amount of damage when walked over

Viceroy

Ah cool, haven't seen your mod yet, will keep an eye out for it.
Dog goes moo!

Toad

Anyone know how I can get a building to do mêlée  damage?  Also can U make a sword to do better hitting?

a89a89

Kirid

Its not super important, like you said they aren't really useful in such shapes anyways,
bBut if you change
<linkDrawerType>CornerFiller</linkDrawerType>
to
<linkDrawerType>Basic</linkDrawerType>
Its removes that graphic issue
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

Kilroy232

This is an awesome mod, I have had no issues with it and it works perfectly with my turrets! :D
I could not be happier with it

Sunspots

Quote from: Kirid on March 14, 2014, 10:02:18 AM
Its not super important, like you said they aren't really useful in such shapes anyways,
bBut if you change
<linkDrawerType>CornerFiller</linkDrawerType>
to
<linkDrawerType>Basic</linkDrawerType>
Its removes that graphic issue
Yeah, that's probably true. I'm gonna work a bit on cleaning up the textures I think, then I'm uploading an update.

WolfgangPolska

I have no idea how, but it works!!!

hwoo

Tried to download this but windows media centre has hijacked my attempt and every time I go to download this it takes me to its very nice looking menu which does f all about downloading this file. please help is a understatement. f*** windows media centre.

Crawfoot