[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

rawrfisher

Quote from: lethaius on September 18, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
heya, i just downloaded the mod, and i was wondering if i could get help figuring out what this error is in my debug log linked below, the errors in question are in lines 446 to line 507. i would hyperlink but i dont know how to

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/6a5c05b1ee16c91f53f9620194577f8d

Move the framework to the top just below hugslib 
move Misc core below hugslib
Move the robot mods up to just below core
Those are the errors I saw in the load order

Oh and move vegitable garden above the addons for that mod as well
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

lethaius

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 18, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
Quote from: lethaius on September 18, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
heya, i just downloaded the mod, and i was wondering if i could get help figuring out what this error is in my debug log linked below, the errors in question are in lines 446 to line 507. i would hyperlink but i dont know how to

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/6a5c05b1ee16c91f53f9620194577f8d

Move the framework to the top just below hugslib 
move Misc core below hugslib
Move the robot mods up to just below core
Those are the errors I saw in the load order

Oh and move vegitable garden above the addons for that mod as well

oh hey thanks! ill do that and see if things work better!

rawrfisher

Should work alot better if you follow all those changes
Professional jerk

lethaius

it did thanks! im not getting any errors anymore so thank ya!

rawrfisher

Professional jerk

lethaius

so, another question, how do we make neoconcrete? i cant seem to find a recipie or anything

rawrfisher

You make it at the stone cutting bench  Requiers chunks and steel
Professional jerk

ogogo

hmmmm dead Ori ( rotted to skeleton ) gives me a purple block guess its a missing png file.

Raf's

Am i the only one it a game where there is no faction leader for the Orassan colony? it's relay annoying since they are the faction it the highest goodwill for me, is anyone having the same problem or is it a mod conflict?

Aronia

So I searched through the topic but didn't seem to find anything. Tell me if I was just bad at searching, please.
I've finished a quest and got an Orassan exoskeleton helmet as a reward. Nice-looking, nice stats, wow. But then I found out that no one of my colonists (humans and raccs) is willing to wear it. I even told some of them to force wear it (three times, I believe). They don't seem to get any moodlets from it, positive or negative, but as soon as I hit the "clear forced" button, they just remove it and put on whatever else I have instead. I've even seen one colonist remove it and stay with no headgear. I had to sell it in the end.
I'm playing B18 for now, did not update yet because I don't want to re-download all those mods. Is this the expected behaviour, though? Is Orassan armour fit for Orassans only?

Diana Winters

Quote from: Aronia on October 24, 2018, 01:07:26 AM
So I searched through the topic but didn't seem to find anything. Tell me if I was just bad at searching, please.
I've finished a quest and got an Orassan exoskeleton helmet as a reward. Nice-looking, nice stats, wow. But then I found out that no one of my colonists (humans and raccs) is willing to wear it. I even told some of them to force wear it (three times, I believe). They don't seem to get any moodlets from it, positive or negative, but as soon as I hit the "clear forced" button, they just remove it and put on whatever else I have instead. I've even seen one colonist remove it and stay with no headgear. I had to sell it in the end.
I'm playing B18 for now, did not update yet because I don't want to re-download all those mods. Is this the expected behaviour, though? Is Orassan armour fit for Orassans only?

If you add any mod that adds new clothing/armor (in an existing colony), you'll need to update your apparel restrictions.

Aronia

Oh! Oh, sorry. Noob questions detected.)
So many things in this game yet to be understood.
Thank you, Diana!

Monroyo

Hi there, I can't find the non-steam user link ans alien frame his not updated to v1 yet ?

Oragepoilu

Hello,

this mod is super cool and nice, I appreciate the work here.

But IMO the insane power source sound out of place. It's like a cheat mod.

I'm not using it, so it just stick here in  corner of my research tree and add a few more icon in my power tab, but i'd bet it would be better to have it somewhat balanced. just my thought.

just_a_random

Hi, love the mod, everything very nice but for one small detail, neo-concrete. It needs no research to unlock and is overpowered early on. can I suggest it to be behind a research preoject?