[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

DiamondBorne

Ok, My Tony the Tiger no longer changes body color every time I loaded his preset now. It seems Psychology IS the mod that makes thing goes weird. I actually have to manually set his psyche table or, atleast open the psyche setting first before saving a preset. Or else the color will not be saved in the character file. However I still can't manually adjusts any Orassan's color directly, fortunately it can be bypass by reroll a character to get the color I want. I'll try rearrange my load order later tho.  :)

Canute

DiamondBorne,
between A17 and B18 something changed again in the mod's syntax. And you can't say it worked at A17 and now it should work at B18 too.
Some modder could just made something that shouldn't be done at B18, like a mod that ist just updated to work for B18 but don't realy follow compactibliy rules.
And with 200+ mods the chance is pretty high that something goes wrong.
A skin change is something you should accept, with that many mods.

Since you could identify Psychology as troublemaker (again).
Maybe he changed his skin colour based on his mood ! :-)

wlsrbel

I am so sad. This is not fully compatible with combat extended mode.

But, Hardcore SK version is fully compatible.

Is there a compatible version without using Hardcore SK version?

Please Anyone can help me.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Saebbi

Quote from: wlsrbel on April 29, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

here you go.
I'm super duper cereal!

Umbreon117

Quote from: Saebbi on April 29, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

here you go.
Blast it man! Is no mod safe from your gloriously capable hands that were (apparently) made to make patches for CE!?
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

wlsrbel

Quote from: Saebbi on April 29, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

here you go.

Ohhhhh God bless you!

Thx!

Bones

Is there a way to have this mod but without all the technology/weapons/armors?

EDIT: I removed a lot of files and edited some and I think I got it working, also modified my savegame to remove weapons and items. It gave some errors while loading the mod but my save worked fine, I attacked an Orassan village and they all contained normal weapons.

EDIT2: The error was just about the power generator and portal so I put those two back and no more errors.

Diana Winters

Orassans is updated to B19

xxkralozixx

Dead oris have missing textures and show as a square.

Diana Winters

Quote from: xxkralozixx on September 04, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
Dead oris have missing textures and show as a square.
this has been fixed in the steam version.

mvargus

I'm getting a whole bunch of errors when I have this mod loaded and I start up the game engine.  I'm seeing about 10 errors of "could not find a type named Orassans.X 

Not sure why, the other mods are all working fine its just the Orassans that is broken.

falcongrey

Quote from: mvargus on September 16, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
I'm getting a whole bunch of errors when I have this mod loaded and I start up the game engine.  I'm seeing about 10 errors of "could not find a type named Orassans.X 

Not sure why, the other mods are all working fine its just the Orassans that is broken.
It's due to the update that was just pushed out on Alien Framework. (Hope the PNG helps!)

Edit: Here is the Output_Log.txt of just Orassans and alien framework from steam: https://pastebin.com/mcn3ThyA

I remember reading something about 287 there is an error in loading an Orassans assembly then after on 292 a Loader exception from 'Harmony.CodeInstruction'. Following that is all sorts of 'could not find' errors.

[attachment deleted due to age]
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

falcongrey

Errors just departed so guessing either it was another updated to the Alien Framework or one was done to Orassans.
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

rawrfisher

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

lethaius

heya, i just downloaded the mod, and i was wondering if i could get help figuring out what this error is in my debug log linked below, the errors in question are in lines 446 to line 507. i would hyperlink but i dont know how to

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/6a5c05b1ee16c91f53f9620194577f8d