[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

Diana Winters

Update 10: Added a light alternative to the exoskeleton armor. Texture by Arnolidos

Kicker

The Nexus download appears to be corrupted, trying to open it spits an error from winrar.

EDIT: Worked with 7zip however. Which is weird to me but whatever.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Kicker on March 06, 2018, 03:08:52 AM
The Nexus download appears to be corrupted, trying to open it spits an error from winrar.

EDIT: Worked with 7zip however. Which is weird to me but whatever.

I'm not sure why people are getting this error, but I can not replicate it. Reuploading doesn't seem to fox it either

Canute

I think they or you use an old rar tool, since it worked with 7z tool.
Rar archives arn't allways Rar archives, i think some tools from Mac or linux are different sometimes.

Kicker

Quote from: Canute on March 06, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
I think they or you use an old rar tool, since it worked with 7z tool.
Rar archives arn't allways Rar archives, i think some tools from Mac or linux are different sometimes.

So seeing this I went and got the latest version and it worked. I didn't even think of this since I'm used to programs keeping themselves up to date.

RequiemFang

So no updated CE patch? I noticed the one on steam is severely outdated and the nexus one is just as old. Forgive me if I'm missing anything It's been a few months since I took a break from this game. (honestly got distracted by other things lol)

Diana Winters

Quote from: RequiemFang on April 02, 2018, 12:08:29 AM
So no updated CE patch? I noticed the one on steam is severely outdated and the nexus one is just as old. Forgive me if I'm missing anything It's been a few months since I took a break from this game. (honestly got distracted by other things lol)

I don't maintain that patch anymore; you'll have to bother SeniorScore about it

Umbreon117

Any intent on making clothes for Ni'Hal and Orassans? Specifically clothing styles around the looks of gear.

This question spawns from the Black Widows mod. It currently has it's own "Spider person clothes", and I thought I would be a nice touch to have clothing made by Orassans/Ni'Hal. After all, I imagine that they would have made their own styles of clothing.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Umbreon117 on April 10, 2018, 09:15:28 PM
Any intent on making clothes for Ni'Hal and Orassans? Specifically clothing styles around the looks of gear.

This question spawns from the Black Widows mod. It currently has it's own "Spider person clothes", and I thought I would be a nice touch to have clothing made by Orassans/Ni'Hal. After all, I imagine that they would have made their own styles of clothing.

That was planned, but the person making them just... stopped.

Umbreon117

Quote from: Diana Winters on April 10, 2018, 09:20:31 PM
Ah...That...was surprisingly fast. That took me by surprise.

Well glad that there was at least thought, but I hope nothing bad happened!
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Umbreon117 on April 10, 2018, 09:24:04 PM
Quote from: Diana Winters on April 10, 2018, 09:20:31 PM
Ah...That...was surprisingly fast. That took me by surprise.

Well glad that there was at least thought, but I hope nothing bad happened!

I know she had a kid, but that's about it.

DiamondBorne

Does Orassans B18 have conflicts with EDB Prepare Carefully or what? My Catboy changes skin color everytime I reload him and I can't manually change his color. I remembered this never happened to me in A17.

Canute

It doesn't need to be EdB PC's since that mod don't do anything during gameplay.
At example all my human's look like android's when i use the android mod.
You should maybe post your modlist.

DiamondBorne

Quote from: Canute on April 13, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
It doesn't need to be EdB PC's since that mod don't do anything during gameplay.
At example all my human's look like android's when i use the android mod.
You should maybe post your modlist.

I specifically states EDB mod because it all happens in EDB character creation process. Everything works fine in real game. Another suspect would be Psychology mod because sometimes when I saved a preset character, It will become corrupted and unable to load (in EDB) the next time I start Rimworld, further investigation reveals that It has a chance to save the preset without writing the whole psyche table, this also leave the end code in the file blank and unble to load. This can be easily circumvent by copy the end code from another, complete preset file and paste into it. I'm asking here just to be sure if body color setting is actually active.

My mods load order would be real annoying to look at as it has like 200+ mod. Though they're mostly the same set I have in A17 but updated, The only big new thing would be Psychology (which may or may not be a culprit).

Diana Winters

I haven't had such a problem, so I'm not sure what to tell you. Have you tried changing you load order?