[1.0] Orassans 🐱

Started by Diana Winters, July 28, 2016, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I plan on changing the look of the Orassans to more match the added storyteller. Do you want this?

Yes; I want a more cat-like look
No; keep the neko look
I don't care

Diana Winters

Update 4: Added Cryogenic Launcher (thanks to Haplo) and an Orassan Grenadier pawn class.

kimesikRUS

Nice, now I can exterminate some xenos neko-things in name of Khorn Armok God-Emperor humanity.  :)

Diana Winters

Quote from: kimesikRUS on October 13, 2016, 11:41:50 PM
Nice, now I can exterminate some xenos neko-things in name of Khorn Armok God-Emperor humanity.  :)
That is the kind of talk that makes me buff the space cat more~

Mr.Sockez

I seem to have a huge problem when using the custom storyteller. I NEVER get any new colonists, neither wanderers joining, nor any people chased by pirates. my Enclave started with 5 people and here i am 1.5 years into this colony and not a single person has joined. however raids seem to happen at least 3 times a day and i fear they will soon destroy my colony soon seeing as how my man-power (cat-power?) will soon be too low to take on the huge number of raiders that come for me and my sweet lewt   :'(

Diana Winters

Quote from: Mr.Sockez on October 14, 2016, 02:21:55 PM
I seem to have a huge problem when using the custom storyteller. I NEVER get any new colonists, neither wanderers joining, nor any people chased by pirates. my Enclave started with 5 people and here i am 1.5 years into this colony and not a single person has joined. however raids seem to happen at least 3 times a day and i fear they will soon destroy my colony soon seeing as how my man-power (cat-power?) will soon be too low to take on the huge number of raiders that come for me and my sweet lewt   :'(

I'll try looking into it

Diana Winters

Quote from: Mr.Sockez on October 14, 2016, 02:21:55 PM
<snip>

Should be fixed

Update 5: Adjusted Storyteller event rate

ChromeMax

Can you actually make the nekos more catlike? I'd rather have a whole new different race rather than another humanoid with cat ears and a tail. Plwease?

zmadz

hey i haven't tested this out but it's been bugging me would an orassan eating a human be considered cannibalism ? same as with other races, you should team up with that guy that made cat diversified to make cat empire xD

Commander Blackwatch

Orassan Faction are Friendly sometimes almost to be aggresively to us and they're guns are powerful , good accuracy and also dont mess them they're armor are very tough they will receive very low damage if you use weak melee or guns  you will need a charge rifle or any assault rifle , laser weapon
and the storyteller are very interesting

Faction and Faction Weapons : 9.6/10
Storyteller : 9.4/10
Orassan is Helpful for the colony : Yes 10/10

Average : 9.8/10

P.S Keep a Great Work i will wait the next update for your mod  ;D
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

BinarySoul

Orassan raids seem ridiculously unbalanced. On a tribal start, Cassandra Classic rough I've been raided countless times by Orassan's in power armour with energy weapons and shields.

Pila's don't beat charge rifles.

Diana Winters

Quote from: BinarySoul on October 21, 2016, 08:08:00 AM
Orassan raids seem ridiculously unbalanced. On a tribal start, Cassandra Classic rough I've been raided countless times by Orassan's in power armour with energy weapons and shields.
Sorry, but what do you expect? Elite space army vs. tribals; who do you think will win? Unfortunately, faction discovery can cause them to spawn hostile. Normally they aren't supposed to spawn as hostiles.

Pila's don't beat charge rifles.
Quote from: ChromeMax on October 19, 2016, 10:32:42 AM
Can you actually make the nekos more catlike? I'd rather have a whole new different race rather than another humanoid with cat ears and a tail. Plwease?

I am waiting for Alien Framework to work with prepare carefully. Once it does, a cat-like version will be ready :)

faltonico

Hello there!
Can they be discovered by "Faction discovery" in an existing save game?

FridayBiology

ahahha, managed to get Orassans to work with Wildlife Tab, Animal Control, Mutagens and Metro. XD

Playing the "Grave pride of the nekojin" scenario
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfuWzMahZ88&feature=youtu.be
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Diana Winters

Quote from: faltonico on October 22, 2016, 12:06:47 AM
Hello there!
Can they be discovered by "Faction discovery" in an existing save game?

Yes; though with all the other factions available it may take awhile. You can use devmode/save scumming to get it to spawn faster if you're impatient :)

KTVSUN

Great mod, thank you for your work.

2 comments (for what it s worth)

1. Having the tribe as ennemy is way too helpful, they arent a real threat since they always take the shortest path right into the defences. They drop tons of lingots, their meat can be eaten, their skin is very powerful. Maybe make their meat considered human, or tone done the value of their skin or limit the amount of lingot they drop (dont even know why they drop them in the first place since they use shitty tech)

2. Thanks to all these lingots we can craft the gear. I love being able to craft the gear of the other faction. But that lmg.... I dont know why to use anything else burst shot of 10 at 40 range with 100% accuracy at all range as legendary? Well all my fighter carry it.

I m not trying to be disrespectful, i love your work, i just thought i d share. Now ima use debug to make the tribe ally and the cats enemies =)

Cheers,
K