[MOD] (Alpha 5) BetterPower+ (V5.0.0): Updated 16/07/14

Started by Architect, February 28, 2014, 07:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Architect

you need to take the folder out of the zipped folder and put that in your mods folder. I have realised that I failed to update the description of the mod though, which probably doesn't help much as it will look like it is still 4.0.0. Rest assured 4.0.1 is up and working.
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

WolfgangPolska

Is 4.0.1 public realesed?? BTW Coal mine won't spawn coal. ( it is powered and has free space around it)
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

WolfgangPolska

Here is a screenshot i made just a minute ago :
As we can is there is coal, but there is no coal too! Haulers Don't interact with it they just come in place and stand like an idiot.

Architect

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on June 16, 2014, 09:30:56 AM
Here is a screenshot i made just a minute ago :
As we can is there is coal, but there is no coal too! Haulers Don't interact with it they just come in place and stand like an idiot.

OK, I'll look into that as soon as I get a moment. Its pretty major so I'll put out a hot fix when I can.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

WolfgangPolska

xBlackfieldx

Thank you so much for the update :D I was going crazy without any other power then solars and geothermals :P

mrofa

Damn that drill would look better without the platform :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Architect

Quote from: mrofa on June 16, 2014, 09:46:18 AM
Damn that drill would look better without the platform :D

If you want to send me a version without the platform I'll put that in instead :P

nmid

Quote from: Architect on June 16, 2014, 07:42:48 AM
you need to take the folder out of the zipped folder and put that in your mods folder. I have realised that I failed to update the description of the mod though, which probably doesn't help much as it will look like it is still 4.0.0. Rest assured 4.0.1 is up and working.
Yea, I had 3-4 copies of BetterPower+ and I was still using a 4.0.0 copy.

I make a few tiny adjustments of my own to the efficiency and sizes of the 2 + 1 default battery.. and the armored conduit (as I already had my own version of a Heavy Conduit).

Looking forward to the coal miner update, but a small request.. can you please tell me what files I'll have to change?
I don't want to make my custom changes all over again on the default mod 4.0.2 when you release it :D.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Architect

Quote from: nmid on June 16, 2014, 11:08:02 AM
Quote from: Architect on June 16, 2014, 07:42:48 AM
Yea, I had 3-4 copies of BetterPower+ and I was still using a 4.0.0 copy.

I make a few tiny adjustments of my own to the efficiency and sizes of the 2 + 1 default battery.. and the armored conduit (as I already had my own version of a Heavy Conduit).

Looking forward to the coal miner update, but a small request.. can you please tell me what files I'll have to change?
I don't want to make my custom changes all over again on the default mod 4.0.2 when you release it :D.

Well if you look at the change log, you'll be able to see all changes that get made from version to version. My file structure is for the most part clean, so it should be possible for you to just locate the file and move it how you see fit.

WolfgangPolska

So... 4.0.0 is 4.0.1 ??? I can't found myself. I think I use 4.0.0 version but I'm not sure :C ;-;

Architect

Go by the folder name. That will always be right (He says hopefully). My time and priorities are still somewhat addled. The soonest I can get round to fixing issues and adding content again will be tomorrow afternoon if I'm lucky.

jaredis1

Quote from: xBlackfieldx on June 16, 2014, 09:44:16 AM
Thank you so much for the update :D I was going crazy without any other power then solars and geothermals :P

My mod has ways of making power!

nuper fi

I noticed there is the Tinker Table where you can still build wire spools, but they are not used any more in the crafting recipes?

Roberius

I'm having issues with the laser drill, runs for 10 in-game days, then de-spawns leaving 4 piles of metal, 1 of uranium and no vent. Is it working for everyone else? Mod conflict?

Other mods:
6colonist start
clutter
embrasures
knockouts
project armoury
stackable meals
turrets pack