[REQUEST] Cremating

Started by Bazooka302, March 02, 2014, 04:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka302

I don't know if this is possible but would be great to have a way to Cremate dead body's as graves take up a lot of space in the later game. As i said i don't know if it is possible but if it is and some one could do it. It would be great.

Ember

dig out a room or make one out of stone dump stockpile for corpses the throw Molotov on them

daft73

For this problem Bazooka302, I and many use good ol' fashioned grenades. Two or three generally does the trick.

Bazooka302

Yep that seemed to work but would still be nice to have a simpler way of doing this. A more civilized way :D

Sunspots

We could probably make a cremation oven by modding a crafting bench. A crafting recipe that takes in bodies but outputs nothing.?

daft73

Quote from: Bazooka302 on March 02, 2014, 05:23:44 PM
Yep that seemed to work but would still be nice to have a simpler way of doing this. A more civilized way :D
Lol, yep I hear you. Tis' abit barbaric, but these are testing times...time and resources spent elsewhere. Most likely a mod could fix up our humanity needs.

Quote from: Sunspots on March 02, 2014, 05:26:52 PM
We could probably make a cremation oven by modding a crafting bench. A crafting recipe that takes in bodies but outputs nothing.?
...maybe use the ashes to mix up some wicked concoctions. Fear inspiring walls(like a cement), poisons...weird elixers.

OpposingForces

or use the ashes as fertilizer to turn sand and gravel into use-able dirt.
No one can hear you scream in space. But the Raiders get a chuckle from you screaming while a boomrat eats you.

TimMartland

I have a room called the scary shed. Its a small box where I keep all the corpses. If a colonist misbehaves they have to go stand in the scary shed for 1 hour. Every week I burn down the shed and make a new one.
'Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying'
-Arthur C. Clarke'
'Needs moar boosters!'
-Jebadiah Kerman

Ender

Quote from: TimMartland on March 03, 2014, 12:37:59 PM
I have a room called the scary shed. Its a small box where I keep all the corpses. If a colonist misbehaves they have to go stand in the scary shed for 1 hour. Every week I burn down the shed and make a new one.
lol that's awesome! but ya i tend to have a stockpile outside, in the early days of my colony where we dump bodies (and burn them later) , as uncivilized as it may be, i don't have time for my colonists to waste their time with graves.
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....

Kilroy232

Is anyone working on making this mod? If no I would like to try to make this. I believe I can handle it

Hancake

Quote from: TimMartland on March 03, 2014, 12:37:59 PM

I love this so much. The scary shed- what a name for a room of death! :')

mrofa

Quote from: Bazooka302 on March 02, 2014, 04:47:51 PM
I don't know if this is possible but would be great to have a way to Cremate dead body's as graves take up a lot of space in the later game. As i said i don't know if it is possible but if it is and some one could do it. It would be great.

You mean this mod ?
All i do is clutter all around.

Vilusia

If you are feeling a little on the dark side, you could always try my mod instead. You get rid of bodies and you get to make some fun stuff.

Check out Bone Mod! Updates almost daily.