Any minecraft players?

Started by a89a89, March 03, 2014, 12:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a89a89

Timber

Uhm... Yes. Yes you could say that. Any reason you are asking?
I ask not for a lighter burden but for broader shoulders. -Atlas

a89a89

W1Z25

are you looking for people to play with or just making conversation?

a89a89

W1Z25

im burned out on MC but good luck finding pals to join you.. might wanna try looking on the MC forums.. also telling your age and if you have a mic and Skype or ts helps

a89a89

Quote from: W1Z23 on March 04, 2014, 01:50:59 PM
im burned out on MC but good luck finding pals to join you.. might wanna try looking on the MC forums.. also telling your age and if you have a mic and Skype or ts helps
why would I tell my age?

W1Z25

Quote from: a89a89 on March 04, 2014, 10:18:30 PM
why would I tell my age?
some players only want people there age.. others only want 18+ others want younger kids around there age

keensta

Quote from: W1Z23 on March 04, 2014, 11:49:32 PM
Quote from: a89a89 on March 04, 2014, 10:18:30 PM
why would I tell my age?
some players only want people there age.. others only want 18+ others want younger kids around there age

^ This guy has a point, I'd rather stick to people around my age other then playing with younger players I'd say youngest has got to be 15 and even that's pushing It.

On another note I still play Minecraft that being said It's only because I develop a lot of Private plugins that keeps me intrested in it.
Check out my RimWorld SaveEditor
It removes slag and rock debris.

I mostly hang around in the Mod section of the forum. Yet I don't have a Mod :o.

daft73

Agreed, the age thing is not meant to personal, just more-so different strokes for different folks. I have a 15 yr old son, I have sat in with him and his buddies...fun and all, but I would not write home about it.  ;) :-X

a89a89

Ok, but the last 3 poeple have been just repeating eachother.

Darker

I used to make Minecraft mods and I've written a simple minecraft Bot. But I have no more time... :(
Please... Throw human readable errors on savefile parsing failure!!!
Rim world editor Editor on GIT

Adam561

I do, well did, Thanks to RimWorld... (My Minecraft Replacement)
==Adam561==
==Mod Author and Designer==
==RimWorld==
www.adam561mods.webs.com

iame6162013

Is 3-4 hours a day enough? to call me a minecraft player :p
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

bluntfeather

Played lots of FTB then BTW. I'm MC'd out for the time being unless it's something short like the wall.