[1.3] Rimatomics | Rimefeller

Started by Dubwise, August 28, 2016, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubwise

hmm normally that would mean you used god mode and skipped the activation, did you get the message about detecting the probe? and try using the finish all research debug button to see if it suddenly all appears

mau256

EpicGunBlast

My colonists dont seem to get radiation poisoning from fuel rods or uranium pellets, is this intentional?

Dubwise

Quote from: mau256 on September 08, 2017, 10:41:53 AM
i get the probe message

i have no idea why the list isn't populating then, does it still not show any projects in new games?

Dubwise

Quote from: EpicGunBlast on September 08, 2017, 12:21:34 PM
My colonists dont seem to get radiation poisoning from fuel rods or uranium pellets, is this intentional?

Uranium is safe, plutonium is safely stored in a box, fuel rods start out safe but as they get used they emit more radiation

SioxerNiki

@Everyone

I will be the "Bug Manager" from now on.

I would like everyone to post your bugs with a link to your save file (if applicable) and I will check it up, and communicate it with Dub in a more manageable format.

This is to make it easier for Dub as I would classify each bug and find duplicates.

You can upload your savefiles to here https://uploadfiles.io/ .

Madman666

Hiring assistants now, eh, Dubs?)) Admirable growth, man)) You should seriously think about selling your mod as an addon to RW))

SioxerNiki

Quote from: Madman666 on September 08, 2017, 01:47:12 PM
Hiring assistants now, eh, Dubs?)) Admirable growth, man)) You should seriously think about selling your mod as an addon to RW))
More like I approached him saying "Hey... I am going to do this for you... Live with it" :P

This is a way I can help Dub, so I do... *Winky Face* (Insert D-Va voice)

mau256

Madman666

Quote from: SioxerNiki on September 08, 2017, 02:04:48 PM
More like I approached him saying "Hey... I am going to do this for you... Live with it" :P

This is a way I can help Dub, so I do... *Winky Face* (Insert D-Va voice)

Thats admirable as well) So good luck to ya)

Jan2607

To construct a nuclear warhead, do I really need to wait, until some of my fuel rods are spent and I can recycle them or can I get plutonium anywhere else from?

Dubwise

Quote from: Jan2607 on September 08, 2017, 07:15:13 PM
To construct a nuclear warhead, do I really need to wait, until some of my fuel rods are spent and I can recycle them or can I get plutonium anywhere else from?

yes you have to wait for plutonium to be produced in nuclear fuel, you can speed it up by upgrading to a breeder and or running at 100% flux rate,

Jan2607

Well, if I run my reactor over 40%, I have a high powernet overload.
Do I need to fully spent the fuel rods or can I convert them when they are at 50% or something like this?

Dubwise

Quote from: Jan2607 on September 08, 2017, 08:20:08 PM
Well, if I run my reactor over 40%, I have a high powernet overload.
Do I need to fully spent the fuel rods or can I convert them when they are at 50% or something like this?

the earliest it will let you process them is 50%, using a breeder this will be when the plutonium level is at its peak, it starts to fall after that, an option for handling the excess power right now is to make another turbine but don't connect a transformer to it

Jan2607

Okay, I will try. Thanks :)

From spent fuel rods I will only obtain plutonium, right? So in any case I need some uranium to make more fuel (MOX rods) for my reactors?