[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 12, 2014, 03:53:22 AM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 03:49:45 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 12, 2014, 03:18:34 AM
Hey just wanted to ask if the colonist will pick up items on the conveyor belt, because that could cost some problems.

No items picked up by the conveyor belts will be forbidden by the conveyor belt system.
Awesome, looking forward on using your weapons + mod and your Industrial Rim :D

Since my testers have nothing bad to report! I will be releasing Industrial RIM within the next hour!

Weapons Plus will be up in around 3-4 hours. Still finishing of all the mass effect 3 weapons ;)

Architect

Callum, you literally took the code I showed you for my conveyor belts and used it as your own. Now I know I said you could, but you also said you'd credit me. What gives?
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Architect on April 12, 2014, 05:34:39 AM
Callum, you literally took the code I showed you for my conveyor belts and used it as your own. Now I know I said you could, but you also said you'd credit me. What gives?

Well he hasn't released the mod for alpha 3 with the code yet, so maybe that's what up.
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Cala13er

I haven't used your code?

I used Nutrient Paste dispenser and the no chair next to table alert to get mine down, just changed them a little.

I'm sorry If you feel I have copied you but I know I haven't so nothing need be said.

Architect

We discussed it by PM on the forums?? Do you not remember asking me to use the code? You specifically said that you hoped I wouldn't mind you using it, and then offered me feedback on how to make it better. Only the feedback you provided had already been done, it was just ILSpy decompiling differently to the source.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 12, 2014, 05:38:22 AM

Well he hasn't released the mod for alpha 3 with the code yet, so maybe that's what up.

No, I posted the mod in the Tester forum with the download. That's where he's seen it, I don't see any other way of coding a conveyor belt, However. I do have to credit him for this line, originally people would steal stuff of the conveyor belt mid-way. I used this bit from his code (With permission) to fix mine.

if (current.IsForbidden())

Architect

You never said what you were taking, you just asked if I minded you using it, because you couldn't figure it out.

Cala13er

Quote from: Architect on April 12, 2014, 05:48:57 AM
We discussed it by PM on the forums?? Do you not remember asking me to use the code? You specifically said that you hoped I wouldn't mind you using it, and then offered me feedback on how to make it better. Only the feedback you provided had already been done, it was just ILSpy decompiling differently to the source.

Actually, I remember messaging you about having the problem with my conveyor belts where they would steal it of my conveyor belt mid-way.

I've used if (current.IsForbidden()) from your code to fix that. Having conveyor belts was never my problem and I plan on really improving the system of them. If you feel like I have copied your code, then I'm sorry. I may refer you to this wiki page.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 05:54:47 AM
Quote from: Architect on April 12, 2014, 05:48:57 AM

Actually, I remember messaging you about having the problem with my conveyor belts where they would steal it of my conveyor belt mid-way.

I've used if (current.IsForbidden()) from your code to fix that. Having conveyor belts was never my problem and I plan on really improving the system of them. If you feel like I have copied your code, then I'm sorry. I may refer you to this wiki page.
LOL that's a very nice link you have there  ;D
Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 05:51:30 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 12, 2014, 05:38:22 AM

No, I posted the mod in the Tester forum with the download. That's where he's seen it, I don't see any other way of coding a conveyor belt, However. I do have to credit him for this line, originally people would steal stuff of the conveyor belt mid-way. I used this bit from his code (With permission) to fix mine.

if (current.IsForbidden())
oh.... sorry about that.

Architect

Don't get smarmy with me Callum, I know what a coincidence is. I am going on what you told me, which I have stated numerous times now. It was you who asked if I would be cool with you using it, and you who said you would credit me. I don't even care if I got credited, its the principle of an upheld word.

Never the less, I can see that you're not going to admit to anything whilst your mod is doing so well, and I'm not going to feed your ego any longer.

Celthric Aysen

welp Buildcraft and Industrial craft just became enemies :(
This is very sad to see :'(

Cala13er

Quote from: Architect on April 12, 2014, 06:00:30 AM
Don't get smarmy with me Callum, I know what a coincidence is. I am going on what you told me, which I have stated numerous times now. It was you who asked if I would be cool with you using it, and you who said you would credit me. I don't even care if I got credited, its the principle of an upheld word.

Never the less, I can see that you're not going to admit to anything whilst your mod is doing so well, and I'm not going to feed your ego any longer.

I haven't said I'm not going to give you credit, I'm a man of my word and credit will be where it is due! For example : Conveyor Belt (Architect so and so). This post is still getting edited for Alpha 3, hell I've even got to credit Azanor for a few things aswell!

But if you're going to be so hostile about it then seriously, do bug off. I'm not on these forums to make enemies.

Also, at an attempt of winning back friendship. I'll add the credit now!

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 12, 2014, 06:02:40 AM

Don't worry, Better Power + was never really a build craft to Industrial Craft. Industrial RIM and Better Power + collide to much, BuildCraft and Industrial Craft never did. Azanor who recently left my mod team will be leading a new project called BuildRIM

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 06:14:22 AM

Don't worry, Better Power + was never really a build craft to Industrial Craft. Industrial RIM and Better Power + collide to much, BuildCraft and Industrial Craft never did. Azanor who recently left my mod team will be leading a new project called BuildRIM
Awesome!

Cala13er

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 12, 2014, 06:18:22 AM
Quote from: Cala13er on April 12, 2014, 06:14:22 AM

Awesome!

She's got some cool stuff planned!