[MOD] (Alpha 3F) Industrial RIM (v.1.1.2)

Started by Cala13er, March 17, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age would you prefer to start in using the new tech tree?

Ancient Era - Start from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost nothing available)
253 (70.1%)
Classical Era - Start 1 age up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with few things available)
33 (9.1%)
Medieval Era - Start 2 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with many things available)
17 (4.7%)
Renaissance Era - Start 3 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with plenty of things available)
7 (1.9%)
Industrial Era - Start 4 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with just over half of things available)
23 (6.4%)
Modern Era - Start 5 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with most things available)
9 (2.5%)
Atomic Era - Start 6 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with almost everything available)
2 (0.6%)
Information Era - Start 7 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with only few things not available, and not many researches)
2 (0.6%)
Experimental Era - Start 8 ages up from the beginning of the tech tree (Start with everything but the experimental stage stuff)
15 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 361

iame6162013

Quote from: iame6162013 on April 18, 2014, 11:37:09 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 18, 2014, 11:02:44 AM
I just learned how to edit XML files :P

What but that's difficult :P

hmm looking back at this,it could sound hard :/ (im sorry if it did)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Good news! v1.1.0 is ready to release, testers have received download and will release it publicly tomorrow.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: iame6162013 on April 18, 2014, 12:29:05 PM
Quote from: iame6162013 on April 18, 2014, 11:37:09 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 18, 2014, 11:02:44 AM
I just learned how to edit XML files :P

What but that's difficult :P

hmm looking back at this,it could sound hard :/ (im sorry if it did)
Yeah its hard, but i can get used to it :D
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Celthric Aysen

Who wants a spoiler?!?!?!?!
SPOILER ALERT!

bombarding

is that new design for underground mine? and can u also fix normal hopper so can be build next to stove and not just next to nutrient..thks b4

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: bombarding on April 18, 2014, 11:14:55 PM
is that new design for underground mine? and can u also fix normal hopper so can be build next to stove and not just next to nutrient..thks b4
yep its for the underground mine.
Also you dont use normal hoppers you use industrial hoppers.
the textures are currently the same with the normal hoppers but i re-textured it in 1.1.0

Cala13er

Quote from: bombarding on April 18, 2014, 11:14:55 PM

Yes.
And that is part of the core game, not my mod.

bombarding

i hope new underground mine will mine raw iron much more not just 2 ( well machine should produce more than manual miner...so 5 is okay  i think) cuz build alot underground mine waste space so much.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: bombarding on April 19, 2014, 07:11:40 AM
i hope new underground mine will mine raw iron much more not just 2 ( well machine should produce more than manual miner...so 5 is okay  i think) cuz build alot underground mine waste space so much.
Its balanced very well, considering it's getting you resources for free.

Celthric Aysen

Sorry guys! Calum13er is currently busy  playing Planetary Annihilation so 1.1.0 will be delayed.

bombarding

can i ask, is in 1.1.0 version there will be underground mine for coal and uranium and also some galatic trader that buying steel...in my current game the steel just stocking and no one buy it

Epicnator

Can you implement MP40 and MP44 (or StG44 )?

123nick

isnt today the release date for the 1.1 version? i checked the download, but its still 1.00