[1.5] Dingo's Mods (Mostly QoL)

Started by Dingo, September 14, 2016, 07:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingo

Dingo

Some mods updated again, mostly minor things. Added a repair threshold feature for RWP's menu. If you want your pawns to start repairing at 70% (so they don't rush to a 99% HP wall) you can do so now. Any value from 0->100 is acceptable.

Serenity

Re-added the Repair work type from previous alphas
Thank you! :) So glad that is back as it was

Mechanoid operations are now part of the Doctor work type
Not sure about that. Yeah it's a bit weird with the operation in the health tab, but it makes more sense for me to have constructors do a mechanical job. Maybe make that part optional too?

Dingo

It makes sense to you, but the failure rate is defined by their Medicine stat.

Dingo

That's a very strange error. It seems like you're not loading the DLL for HMTB AND RWP. Can you please redownload all of my mods from that list and HugsLib and reinstall? Delete the mod folders first. Also make sure to load HugsLib right after Core and before my mods.

BlackSmokeDMax

Dingo, any idea if your Refactored Work Priorities is compat with Fluffy's just released version of Work Tab. I worry that they prob are incompat. Don't really want to test only to find out deep in the game something is fundamentally broken when I could have just asked before getting to that point. I could use just Fluffy's all by itself in Dwarf Therapist mode and not worry about it, but I'd rather have them both and use Fluffy in basic mode with just the 1-9 values.

I understand if you have no idea, and then I'll just test anyway. Just hoping you have an answer before I go down that road.

Dingo

I'm pretty sure Work Tab is compatible since it iterates on the loaded WorkGiverDefs via C# code and doesn't hard-define anything in XML.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Dingo on December 27, 2016, 01:54:01 PM
I'm pretty sure Work Tab is compatible since it iterates on the loaded WorkGiverDefs via C# code and doesn't hard-define anything in XML.

Thanks I'll definitely give it a try and then update my post once I confirm that.

edit: Seem to work great together. That is, once I figured to put Work Tabs after this mod. Didn't work with Work Tabs first, which makes sense, this needs to add the Repair column back before Fluffy's mod would handle it.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Dingo on December 27, 2016, 01:54:01 PM

So far the only problem I've seen is that using both Refactored Work Priorities and Work Tab doesn't allow you to use the "Repair" column to do maintenance that needs doing via Fluffy's Breakdowns mod. That, I'm sure is the result of how Fluffy has his mod setup, with that part not being set to the Repair column any longer. Still hoping Tynan will change his mind on removing that, or maybe Fluffy will add it back in via his mod as well. Guess Fluffy having it also may very well trigger some problems between your mod and his then. LOL, ugh, first world problems, right!?

They exist peacefully, but you can't set certain people to do all the maintenance, and certain people to construct. Guess I'll have to go in the Dwarf Therapist mode of WorkTabs to get the results I want. I *think* the rest is all working fine though!

Dingo

FluffyBreakdowns uses a new work order (WorkGiverDef) which you can find here. You can manually change this XML file in your Mods folder and use Repair as the workType. If RWP is loaded I think it will work.

venoshock

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Dingo on January 05, 2017, 05:58:40 PM
FluffyBreakdowns uses a new work order (WorkGiverDef) which you can find here. You can manually change this XML file in your Mods folder and use Repair as the workType. If RWP is loaded I think it will work.

Thanks Dingo, will give that a try tomorrow. Appreciate the help!

edit: Worked perfectly!! Thanks again Dingo!

neobikes

Hi Dingo

Using mods:
REFACTORED WORK PRIORITIES
and
WORK TAB - fluffy mod

causes bug:
on loading game changes and messes work priorities totally to the point that on each loading you must redo all work priorities for all pawns :(

pls test and fix - otherwise your mod cannot coexist with WORK TAB