Rimworld is...

Started by MeowRailroad, October 01, 2016, 10:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

Share your typical (humorous) rimworld experiences here in the format of Rimworld is... (a specific action or event that took place)

I'll start:
Rimworld is having a very highly skilled doctor attempt peg leg installation continuously over many hours because he just can't do it the first time.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

mastamage

in contrast to dwarf fortress, a place where you cant be killed with your own missing limbs  :o

a place where karma got a new name: cassandra

--------------
rimworld is finding out that boomalopes and boomrats make terrible meatshields
- imagine, 8 colonists, 24 boomrats and 15 boomalopes, under fire, box formation.... atleast the fireworks was nice  :)

Barazen

Rimworld is three unfortunate souls killed on their first day by a very hungry bear.
Anyone else felt their heart break when a pawns marriage falls apart?
Doc & Valarie, I shipped it, she flipped it.

Dingus

Rimworld is fucking bullshit.
Quote from: Noctis on September 13, 2016, 03:56:44 PM
No rest for the staggeringly ugly and abrasive, I guess.

Piemaster

Rimworld is one guy trekking across an inhospitable environment in order to cut some berries from a tree, where he then leaves them on the ground so another guy can trek miles across the same inhospitable environment to bring them back.

Alpha393

Either dying a wuss or living long enough to become the crazy guys you crashed trying to escape. Maybe.

Falloutlover

Rimworld is starting the Rich Explorer game scenario and ended up downed when the Character lands...Ha...Fuck me right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
Watch it. Bet you won't. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA

FancyMancy

Rimworld is surviving onslaughts of raids but dying due to the plauge.