[1.5] Better Pawn Control (v2.7)

Started by VouLT, October 04, 2016, 07:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylph

Perhaps it's just because I updated it mid-save, but the latest update to Combat Realism breaks integration. Loadouts aren't saved between assign policies. I reverted to the previous version of Combat Realism and they worked again.

VouLT

After some time here is a new version!
- Now this mod works better with Animal Tab! Improved integration.
- Now Inspector Window changes, such change the area restriction or Animal master, applies to current policy

@Sylph, I checked your report and Combat Extended is working fine with me. Is the problem still occurring with you?

Kori

Thank you for the update, but I still don't see Animal Tab's filter button (AT's most powerful feature imo) anymore as soon as I activate BPC.   :-\
Is there a certain load order I have to use?

edit Tried AT-BPC and BPC-AT but without success.

VouLT

@Kori, I confirm you report. I wasn't aware the Filter section existed.. During my testing the Animal Tab's Filter section didn't even appear so that explains why I missed it.

I just tried to fix the problem but is not working as expected. I'll need to check with Fluffy to understand what are the options. For the time being, Animal Tab and BPC are not compatible.

Kori

Quote from: VouLT on November 03, 2017, 05:50:18 PM
@Kori, I confirm you report. I wasn't aware the Filter section existed.. During my testing the Animal Tab's Filter section didn't even appear so that explains why I missed it.

I just tried to fix the problem but is not working as expected. I'll need to check with Fluffy to understand what are the options. For the time being, Animal Tab and BPC are not compatible.

Okay, thanks for the reply! I hope you and Fluffy will find a solution. :)

Vistha

MisterVertigo

I'm getting errors when trying to load this mod in B18. It looks like from the first post the latest version was made for B18. Here is what I get when I start the game. This error only appears when I load Better Pawn Control. I've tried it at the beginning (after HugsLib) and at the very end and still get the error. If I disable the mod completely I don't get the error:

Attached is my output_log.txt. If there is anything else I can do to help let me know. Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

VouLT

MisterVertigo, it seems you are *not* using the latest BPC version. Are you using the steam's version?

Vistha, it will be hard to integrate BPC with AnimalTab. Still no ETA.

MisterVertigo

Quote from: VouLT on December 04, 2017, 08:21:35 PM
MisterVertigo, it seems you are using the latest BPC version. Are you using the steam's version?
I'm pretty sure I downloaded the version in the first post on this thread but I can try re-downloading again.

VouLT

Vertigo, I found the issue. The zip file contained a wrong reference (previous build dll). This issues only affects the manual installation (the downloadable) zip file.

I've re-uploaded the zip with the fix.  Can you please check and report back?

MisterVertigo

I will try when I get home this evening and report back! Thank you!

EDIT: It appears to be loading without any errors now! Thank you!

frenchiveruti

Hello VouLT! Thanks for keeping the mod updated, will you consider in the future add ModSync Ninja to your mod?

Here's more info:
http://modsync.ninja

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34447.0

asquirrel

Really glad you updated this mod to B18.  It's so useful to change the animal hiding policy from an open area to a hidden spot so that raiders or bugs won't get  to them.

Vistha

Quote from: VouLT on December 05, 2017, 04:51:37 PM
Vertigo, I found the issue. The zip file contained a wrong reference (previous build dll). This issues only affects the manual installation (the downloadable) zip file.

I've re-uploaded the zip with the fix.  Can you please check and report back?

Actually it's not only the manual installation version.
Github is also affected.

VouLT

New version! Change log:
- Added default drug policy
- Fixed rare bug where a policy would become stuck
- Fixed default policies not being saved

Let me know if you find anything not working properly