[1.5] Better Pawn Control (v2.7)

Started by VouLT, October 04, 2016, 07:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Anyone have any experience with this and Kiame's Change Dresser? I plan on trying them out together, but was curious if anyone had any comments on their experience with them. I basically want to be able to have all of my colonists change their outfit through Change Dresser at the press of a button, without having to go through and change each pawn individually.

FociA

I would like to create "auto"policies that are connected to the time assignment(Work/You/Sleep/All).
when its worktime then they should change to the workapperal. etc.
if u search for suggestions.

VouLT

Version 1.7 released on Github. Steam release only when 1.0 is launch. v1.7 is only a compatibility update for Rimworld 1.0

VouLT

Version 1.7.1 released. Compatibility update with B19. No new features.

VouLT

Version 1.8.0 released:
- Integrated with 'Children, School and Learning' mod to move the Assignment in the restrict tab to the right
- Added support for Japanese, Spanish (and SpanishLatin) languages

aimxoo0o

Hey Guy. I really love your mod and appreciate it.

Two questions:

1. Can you tell me if its possible to extend this to the tab Work? So in the spring I could set more people to grow crops or If I want to build a big wall and need more pawns to construct for example.
So I don't have to remember my first priorties and have to set them back.

2. Any possibitly to load diffrent shedule plans in the Restrictions tab?

Thanks in advance! :)

VouLT

Hi @aimxoo0o

Regarding 1, I'll consider it for a future release. Complexity yet to be determined.

Regarding 2, no because the mod requires policies to be created and setup by the player. What I believe you are requesting is a way to 'load' a set of policies + schedule so you wouldn't need to do it on every single game. However, this is very complex and I'm not considering this feature.

aimxoo0o

@VouLT

Thank you for your quickly answer! :)

VouLT

V1.9.1
  - Added Food Restriction and Default Food
  - Fixed Default Drug not working properly

VouLT

V1.9.3
  - Added Prisoner Default Food
  - Fixed Food Restrictions not being saved in save file

Rulin

I am using BPC with a few other mods atm and every time I change the standard animal profile the zones keep switching back after a while. Is this WAI? Do I miss something here? I am using the mod for the first time, and I want my animals to stay at their secure zone until I change the whole profile back.
Does something maybe change their zones when no food is nearby?

Better Pawn Control 1.9.2 Version with Rimworld 1.0.2059.
These are my current mods: https://i.imgur.com/MHpEG9t.png

VouLT

Hi Rulin. This mod doesn't change the zones back after a while so I believe you have an issue caused by another mod.  This mod only allows the player to have multiple animal profiles (as you called it) instead of just one. By the way, you should upgrade the mod to 1.9.3 (latest) because since it contains bug fixes and a new feature -> prisoner default food

Rulin

Hey, thanks VouLT for the answer! I will update asap and check if maybe other mods are causing this behaviour.

Edit: I found the mod that affected the policy. Everytime an animal bill in fluffys colony manager gets touched, it will reset the zone of the affected animal to the restriction that is used there.
I could remove the zone restrictions, but then newborns will probably end up in the wrong zones.

VouLT

V1.9.4
- Added Work Tab policies!
- Fixed imprisoned colonist perpetual default food (Thanks Liveme!)