[A16] Combat Realism [closed]

Started by skyarkhangel, November 11, 2016, 03:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AseaHeru

I havent had issues with CR causing animals to not hunt other ones.

Animals hunting painting the map with blood, yes. Them not doing it in the first place, no.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: AseaHeru on December 20, 2016, 11:27:14 PM
I havent had issues with CR causing animals to not hunt other ones.

Animals hunting painting the map with blood, yes. Them not doing it in the first place, no.

Please update to latest version. Animal bug attack fixed.

In a16 something bad with calling weapon data, through damage info. Possibilities exist but, not work correctly. Tynan said, that he don't no the reason :/
So i'am with Mrofa's help found another way to get this data.

Yoso

Super excited that CR updated so fast. What? No this isn't a poorly disguised ptw and I'm offended that you would think that.

Edit: Beanbag rounds don't do anything except throw errors on impact.

nbielinski

Heyo folks, just wanted to say that I'm a big fan and I'm overjoyed that this mod is being brought up to Alpha 16. Just wanted to give a bit of feedback: the inventory system for CR and the caravan system are a bit at odds. You see, the caravan system lets you load up colonists with random crap, and CR doesn't seem to like that. It fills their inventory then they just sorta.. stand there, unable to pick up any more.

Edit: Hm, is there any way to, I dunno.. disable the CR inventory and just stick to vanilla weight?

Facepunch

Kadjunga

seems to work decently so far. But... did you intend assault rifles to take as much time to build as a component would?

Also, Mortar shells (vanilla) are still in the machining table

Didact04

Problems attacking other outposts. Pirate bases show up fine, but the game launches an error at me whenever I attack a tribe or town faction, followed by spawning zero pawns. The battle is won immediately. The error log is attached to this post.

Edit: Pardon the quality of the picture, I had to paste together several small snippets in Paint through screen capture to get the entire log.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Ninjakitty66

Still have pawns instantly building walls, at least for me.

Geth

Are you folks waiting for CCL to make suppression a thing again or is it already fixed?

FerretPL

Hey, is there any way to disable guns using ammo? It's pretty annoying when you have multiple mods that add guns and some of guns require ammo while others don't :/

joaonunes

Quote from: FerretPL on December 22, 2016, 07:42:47 PM
Hey, is there any way to disable guns using ammo? It's pretty annoying when you have multiple mods that add guns and some of guns require ammo while others don't :/

sky has already made quite clear than he will NEVER disable the ammo system. Ask for a CR compatibility patch to the weapon's mods owners instead.
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

AseaHeru

Quote from: Geth on December 22, 2016, 05:03:42 PM
Are you folks waiting for CCL to make suppression a thing again or is it already fixed?

Its still a thing, it just doesn't show up anywhere besides thoughts.

cainiao

Megasloth wool need to be fixed due to name change. Old def not working.

Draconomial

How do I tell what ammo goes with which weapon? Is there a list? It doesn't show in weapon info panel or ammo info panel, with a couple exceptions (shotgun is pretty implicit)

joaonunes

Quote from: Draconomial on December 23, 2016, 08:13:42 AM
How do I tell what ammo goes with which weapon? Is there a list? It doesn't show in weapon info panel or ammo info panel, with a couple exceptions (shotgun is pretty implicit)

When you click on the info panel for each weapon it should tell you which ammo caliber the weapon takes. If it doesn't it was either removed in the latest patch (I seriously doubt) or the mod is not working properly (compatibility or poor installation)
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!