Rimworld has been greenlit!

Started by Yarkista, October 16, 2013, 02:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch2005

so......

Its well into 2014... any time for it to be on steam? (is it going to be?) as i would like games to have the auto update feature and have all (or most) games in 1 spot...

CountJeffrey

Congratulations Tynan from Australia with love

Splinterbee

When will it be out? Hope there is a big content update for its release on steam, congrats!
Video games, are pretty good

Olek

1430% funded? no wonder he's gone on vacation, hope you have a good break, you probably won't get another for some time ;)

SilasG

I like that we can buy it through his site and still get a Steam key. He gets all the money and we still get to put it in our Steam collections! Nice.

Dutch2005

How to get the steam key? I really wish to get the steamkey so I can keep all stuff up2date latest version and stuff :))

Pirx Danford

Quote from: Dutch2005 on June 03, 2014, 05:58:55 PM
How to get the steam key? I really wish to get the steamkey so I can keep all stuff up2date latest version and stuff :))

Its not on Steam yet. AFAIK Tynan wants to have the game in a more polished state before he releases it on Steam.

Dutch2005

ah ok...

I figured this game would fall under the steam "early access" games, were like prision architect the game was in like its 2nd? maybe 3rd alpha bu its ok, ill wait :)

Plunkett