Dekker

Started by damienzaid, November 28, 2016, 05:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

damienzaid

I just want to tell the story of one of my oldest colonists as Dekker has been her since the game started.  Dekker was the best character I started with he could do any job and had a decent shooting skill with a burning passion for it.  So Dekker was always one of the first I sent out to my sandbags when we got raided.  Dekker got downed alot but kept pulling through and staying my number one colonist.  Dekker had a annoying voice and disliked women so he never had much luck as all the other colonist's formed relationships and were getting married.  After a couple years Dekker started leaving the battlefield without some parts to start his right arm was shot off by raiders.  Luckily we had enough silver stocked up to get him a bionic arm.  Not long after me not knowing that the poison ship that landed outside of my crop field was full of mechanoids Dekker had his left hand chopped off by a Scyther after shooting their ship.  The colony was a lot wealthier this time around so we had plenty of silver to easily replace his hand with a power claw.  The Colony is 10 years old now and Dekker just lost the rest of his left arm in a bandit shootout and we'll just have to see what we can do to put Dekker back together again.

Through in a crappy sketch of him I made.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Spdskatr

What I would do is make a sacrifice of 20000 silver to the devmode gods and go to apply damage-> restore body part -> whatever the hell got hurt ;D
That's what I do anyway
That is if you want Dekker to not look like a pirate :P
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?