[1.2] Power Logic - (v1.16c) (10.05.2021)

Started by Supes, December 04, 2016, 10:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xfortran

Quote from: Canute on October 15, 2018, 06:57:30 AM
Quote(I didn't/don't see a link other then Steam).
Very curious, do you use some special Adblock tool or this kind ?
The Big "Download from Nexus mods" button is right above the big "Steam workshop" button.
Pretty hard to miss.

You know I hadn't considered that.  Actually its not my adblock but HTTPS Everywhere that causes the nexus tag to not show up.

Thank you for the assistance.

Supes

it's weird, now my nexus button has disappeared from my browser (on all my nexus mods), so I've replaced it with a text link for now until I can find a suitable replacement button or create my own.

made a start on some of my older requests (added an option to make the transmitter into a pulser, will get a counter made sometime later) also improved the graphic of the transmitter, looks more like an old fashioned radio now.

Steam Link

Nexus Link

1.8c
Transmitter changes
+New Graphic
+Pulse Mode
+Schedule Mode(hour of Day/Day of Year)

Asero

Looks like it could be really useful, especially with Rimatomics/Rimfeller mods.

Seems like there's an overabundance of logic circuits in the games I play now. Factorio, Oxygen Not Included, Empyrion, Stationeers... so why not Rimworld as well  ;D

Supes

1.9, now with new flicker device, plonk it next to whichever devices you want to flick on or off depending on whether it is receiving a signal.  graphics is very simple atm, but might change it later.

Steam Link

Nexus Link

Added Remote Flicker

Supes

Added a requested items, Stack Sensor Plate, a floor sensor switch that powers on when it has over or under a certain amount of items on top of it. 

Added Stack Sensor Plate
Improved Translations

Supes

New items added, the theme is Laser Tech.  A Laser Emitter when paired with a Laser Switch can make a kind of tripwire, mirrors and splitters can bend the emitters beam round corners, and windows can be used so it can go into other rooms.  The beam can be blocked by walls, certain buildings and pawns.  The emitter itself generates heat, so temperature control may be required (you can get away with a vent in most cases).

I've also added new items that can be crafted for use to build laser based buildings. laser glass can be crafted at a smelter, and an optical resonator can be crafted at the fabricator.

Added Laser Tech
+Laser Emitter
+Laser Mirror
+Laser Splitter
+Laser Window
+Laser Switch
New craftable materials
+Laser Glass
+Optical Resonator

Hjkma

What about compatibility with Glass & Lights so that they can interact with each other (for example, using windows and glass from the mod)?

lehyuun

Is there a way to close the door if theres no enemy in the area?
Eg. Opens doors if theres an enemy -> closes door when theres not.
or closes the door if theres no power/enemy.Open door until an enemy

Supes

@lehyuun you have two possiblities, the remote proximity sensor or the radar.

the remote proximity sensor can be triggered when an enemy wanders in its sensor range.
the radar can be set to send as signal if rimworld feels the situation is dangerous (when the combat music starts).

@Hjkma I'm a little late replying, but, it's a possibility (I'll look at it later on), and would unlikely be used in any of the recipies.

dail404

Man! I'm an electronics engineer and just want to say that I really appreciate your mod!  ;)
I must say that it can get complicated at times but that's because it is designed closed to real world but once you get the hang of it, the application is limitless! Thank you for the mod, we appreciate it, keep it up!  ;D

Supes

It's been a while since I posted here, but I've added things

Added Gizmo Servo
Added Offset for Current Switch
Added additional information for Capacitor Switch
Improved Textures for multiple Switches
Entanglement Switch should show line to paired switch when selected