[1.0] Children and Pregnancy - v0.5b (2019/Feb/25)

Started by Thirite, December 27, 2016, 09:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirite

Fixed the issue described here:
https://github.com/thirite/ChildrenAndPregnancy/issues/29

I believe it is the root cause of the crash on worldgen that has been plaguing me for months. Looking at the code it makes perfect sense, as well. Do people still play A17? Otherwise I will just wait before pushing the update, when I update the mod to B18. I'm still very short on time but I'm very glad someone was able to find a clue to fix this.

Lennbolt7

Hadley

Quote from: Lennbolt7 on December 06, 2017, 08:11:43 PM
Quote from: Thirite on December 06, 2017, 05:15:02 PM
Do people still play A17?
I do. Not all the mods I'm using have been updated.

I have not switched to A18 mostly because Mods (like this one) have not been updated and I dont want to start a Playthrough before I'm happy with my Modsetup.

But I'm basically done with A17 and I doubt people are starting new A17 Playthroughs. If I had all my Mods I would switch over ASAP.

Tenshi~Akari

Been mostly on B18 now... since I switched up computers, that's what I have currently set-up to do now that I'm on a single account again.

Glad the problem was figured out finally! Hoping all continues to go well with the update process.  8)

Thirite

Alright, I've pushed the fix for anyone who wants it. Available at the same place on github. I'm currently working on fixing some old issues before updating to B18 as I expect that to be a little difficult.

Saberwulfy

Feindflug

Hey Thrite. Nice to see you are still working on that brilliant mod. Can't wait for the B18 Update, but take your time. Rome wasn't build in a day. I wish you good luck and want to thank you for all the effort. :)

Thirite

@Saberwulfy
Sure, that would be easy enough to do.

@Feindflug
Heh, thanks. I haven't even gotten to try B18 yet, but perhaps this evening. The update from A16-A17 was actually pretty trivial iirc so maybe it won't take too long. But it all depends on how much free time I have at the end of the day, which always varies.

asdfj420

I'm so glad you're still working on this! This is by far my favorite mod and while I like B18, the game is not the same without your mod. Thank you so much for all you do!

bonebaby

Quote from: bonebaby on December 05, 2017, 04:26:48 PM
The mod creator hasn't logged in here in a month, and the git repo has been idle for 3 months.  Might be a dead mod, which is a shame.

-BB

I think I need to go back and naysay in all my favorite un-updated mods, LOL :P  Sorry I doubted you thirite.

-BB

GrimTrigger

@Thirite Im ecstatic that you're still active because this mod has turned into one of my favorites.  Its one of those things you dont know you cant live without until you dont have it.

Rocket_Raccoon

Glad to hear that, Thirite! Will wait for the update untill i start to play B18, simply canĀ“t play anymore without this mod, too much missing else :D

Drakortha

I never knew this mod existed until now. If you ask me, its one of the few major features I feel are missing from this game. Will definitely give this a try once it's up to B18 :)

lupu89

excuse me, someone can tell me where can I find the writing desk? :s

Exortus