[1.0] Less Arbitrary Surgery (2018-10-30)

Started by System.Linq, January 03, 2017, 07:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

System.Linq

That's per injury. The failures themselves still do a max of 20-60 damage depending on type. An individual cut can do a maximum of 25% of the part's health, so it can go over that number. It's just that with the old system, it was supposed to do 20 damage, but it could do 55 randomly for no reason.

I can damage the implant on a failure, sure.

Kyna Tiona

...Okay, so other than the person who made Morrowind's LoKKen mod, you're now my favorite modder.

asquirrel

Encrtia

I'd just like to say. Today, my lvl 20 surgeon did 2 miraculous operations.

On one, he was trying to adjust my colonist's nose. He must've sneezed, because his scalpel jerked downwards (?@!) & literally, sliced off my colonists head. Hmm. Ok.

Then. Bloodthirsty for another Top Class Surgery from the renowned level 20 Medicine expert, he began to operate on someone's eye. I should've seen it coming. But then again, I was totally not prepared for him to accidentally slice off Both of my colonists hands. But... how? What?

I just. I. Thank you for this mod. I pray my surgeon reflects his status now, with a full bionic body for enhanced skills & perfectly healthy patients bar the part being operated.
~When death is smiling at you, just smile on back.

Kyna Tiona

This forum is sorely in need of a like button. Like~

asquirrel

Getting an error message when I use this mod:

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Iwillbenicetou

Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

System.Linq

Quote from: asquirrel on January 04, 2017, 09:10:54 PM
Getting an error message when I use this mod:

You're using another mod that's incompatible.

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 04, 2017, 09:38:59 PM
What diseases does the failure cause

Infection.

Kyna Tiona

Canute

QuoteOn one, he was trying to adjust my colonist's nose. He must've sneezed, because his scalpel jerked downwards (?@!) & literally, sliced off my colonists head. Hmm. Ok.
I got the same a few times, now i think all chirug use chainsaw's instead scalpel's or this kind.

XeoNovaDan

Canute

The penoxcyline got no effect on your infections.
Shouldn't they give the patient an immunity boost to x% ?

123nick

an error in the error log:

mods: Core, HugsLib, Miniaturisation, Medieval Times, Rimfire 2.2, Rimsenal, Right Tool For The Job, Rimsenal - Storyteller pack, Rimsenal - Feral, Rimsenal - Federation, Rimsenal - Security pack, More Vanilla Turrets, AC-Smart Speed, AC-Enhanced Crafting, A World Without Hat, I Can Fix It!, Silly Builder, Surgery is for Doctors, Look At Me, I'm The Worker Now, OSHA Compliance, The Mad Rabbits of Caerbannog, Apparello 2, Miscellaneous 'CORE', Misc. Bees'n'Honey, Misc. Training, Misc. MapGenerator, Misc. MapGen FactionBase, Plowed Earth, Chemfuel Generator, P-Music, MineItAll, JTExport, Blueprints, Medical Tab, Area Unlocker, Fluffy Breakdowns, Colony Manager, Animal Tab, Relations Tab, The Birds and the Bees, Set-Up Camp, Camping Stuff, WorkTab, Numbers, AC-Enhanced Hauling, Step Away From The Medicine, [T] ExpandedCloth, [T] RawCropThoughts, [T] ExpandedCrops, More Furniture, [T] MoreBedsCloth (for More Furniture), [T] MoreFloors, RomanceDiversified, Rumours And Deception, Prepare for Romance!, Rim Disorders, Psychology, Industrial Rollers, Roof Support A16, AC-Enhanced Stack, More vanilla factions, Packified Animals, Hospitality A16, Better Shooting Skill v1.1, Dubs Rimkit(Medkit), Patchwork Leather, Less Arbitrary Surgery, Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering, A Dog Said...NoCrafting, A Dog Said-EPOE compatibility patch, Glitter Tech (No Surgery), RTGs, Better Pathfinding, Super Soil, Furnace, Barbed Wire, [sd] round tables, Mending, ResearchList, RimFridge, Acid Chamber, Additional Joy Objects, Animal Hide Working, Reuse pods, and DeadMansClothing

Kyna Tiona

Based on the log, I'd imagine it most likely came from Reuse Pods. Try disabling it and see if the error still occurs.

asquirrel

Quote from: Caraise Link on January 05, 2017, 05:55:54 AM
Based on the log, I'd imagine it most likely came from Reuse Pods. Try disabling it and see if the error still occurs.

Hey Caraise!  I tried disabling it but no luck.  But then I discovered I was using an old version of Hugslib and updated it.  After that, the error went away. :)