[A17] Legs!

Started by tiltos, May 13, 2017, 02:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrykq

This is awesome. Legs on fat guys look surprisingly good! Maybe making torsos shorter on others would make them look great as well?

Hans Lemurson

Seems 'armless enough.
Mental break: playing RimWorld
Hans Lemurson is hiding in his room playing computer games.
Final straw was: Overdue projects.

Belgrath

Hi.
I don't know if this helps but after adding your mod I get warnings just loading the game (before loading/starting a map).
Other than that everything works fine.
Here is the error log
https://gist.github.com/c969dddb0fc1e7d20169249d629efa60

Please keep up the good work. Mods make the game better!
I love testing things and watching them break   :P
Sure I'll test it for you!
"Are you a Wizard^^ Belgrath?"
"maybe..."

tiltos

Quote from: Belgrath on May 21, 2017, 01:05:14 AM
Hi.
I don't know if this helps but after adding your mod I get warnings just loading the game (before loading/starting a map).
Here is the error log

I don't think that's from this - as you can see the Legs mod has no assemblies, and it's only got 1 xml update. Is there something else that's you've got modifying the default pants?

Shinzy

Quote from: tiltos on May 22, 2017, 09:00:30 PM
Quote from: Belgrath on May 21, 2017, 01:05:14 AM
Hi.
Here is the error log

I don't think that's from this - as you can see the Legs mod has no assemblies, and it's only got 1 xml update. Is there something else that's you've got modifying the default pants?

Looking at the log, Belgrath is possibly using the A17 version (There's bunch of warnings about apparel commonality) Those are mostly harmless, the only downside is all of the apparel giving those errors will be spawning on raiders/visitors at a way higher frequency

Belgrath

"maybe..."

Lethe

I'm deeply offended by tiny, pixellated bums! How dare you offer leg day to the masses!

I will not be silenced! You shall read my pent up puritan fury! At this rate, what's next arm day?! [Please let there be arm day.]

Belgrath

Woops.
Yes I'm using the "unstable - Public testing" version on Steam for testing Fun!
I also have older builds with mods that work for relaxation.
"maybe..."

Coly

Please, could you create a version of this mod without legs?
Only with the change of the textures of the bodies, they are very well done, I love them.

knainoa

oh no this is horrifying

PixelBitZombie

I modified his Legs version and made a Legless version, which just features the body detail and maybe some slight undies? I tested it slightly and so far it looks fine. So enjoy the legless but chiseled and breast like bodies!

If you're unsure what they look like, its just the same as legs but with the bodies only.

Edit: I've noticed some slight leg textures, will upload a new version later. If you're fine with how it is, enjoy.

Edit2: Now updated, hopefully no more legs. It was more OCD to me especially with Camera+.

Edit3: NO MORE LEGS, legs were still appearing when using apparel. Dead or Alive, you should not see anything anymore period!

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

PixelBitZombie

I saw this was shot down the list pretty quickly, just wanted to let people know I updated the Legless version. Just in case you guys wanted the newer version. Hopefully with no legs this time period.
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

mrofa

Felt so incapable without legs :D
All i do is clutter all around.