[A16][Fences and Embrasures Bug Fix] I've Got You In My Sights (0.0.2)

Started by DonationBox, February 15, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxxa

It looks like it is using a Harmony Patch and I think that it should be Save Compatible to Add/Remove.

faltonico

Will this work with Brunayla's embrasures?
Though i've seen federation drones from Rimsenal shooting pawns the other side of those embrasures without this.

DonationBox

This will work with any embrasure. If you had drones shoot at you without this patch it means that they still have a path to reach you because the game used the same target finding algorithm for both ranged and melee. This patch specifically addresses that niche.

Tgr

Dr_Zhivago

Spdskatr

Ah rip. DonationBox hasn't been on for a while. Oh well. I'll see if I can wake him/her up.

^^
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

Tgr

what's the risk of running this without the update? would it break other harmony mods, or is there just a chance this one wouldn't work?

Dr_Zhivago

@TREH Not sure, I've still been using the un-updated version and nothing seems to be broken for me. I also use a lot of mods. Maybe 200+

ZLF

Quote from: Dr_Zhivago on March 25, 2017, 06:24:03 PM
Anyone have advice on how to update this or when it will be?

I've tried to rebuild the dll with Harmony 1.0.9.1, and it works fine for me. Maybe you can have a try.

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: ZLF on March 28, 2017, 04:10:08 AM
I've tried to rebuild the dll with Harmony 1.0.9.1, and it works fine for me. Maybe you can have a try.

Any advice on how to do that exactly? Talking to an extremely unexperienced modder/xml editor

ZLF

Quote from: Dr_Zhivago on March 28, 2017, 06:56:35 AM
Any advice on how to do that exactly? Talking to an extremely unexperienced modder/xml editor

I use the MSBuild tools, you can also use Visio Studio instead. The source code is in the zip. All you need is too change the version of 0Harmony.dll in the .csproj file.

Tgr

ZLF

Quote from: TREH on March 31, 2017, 06:36:20 PM
If you have a fixed version couldn't you just post it?  ;)
Here it is.
It seems no problem for me, but I haven't made further tests.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]