[B19] More Monstergirls

Started by junchan, March 09, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junchan

Just wanted to give a heads up to say that the original creators have updated the original mod on steam to B19.  If there's any interest, I'll keep working on my "Enhanced" edition.

Kiame

yes there is interest in the enhanced version  ;D

monkmith

yes please, would love to see it updated.

MadsMartinMadsen

Yes please, I would enjoy to see it back  ;D

Yoonic

Keep working on this if you feel like it, I'll download the your new version for sure mate :)

junchan

Thanks for the encouragement.  I only hope that this proves even remotely worthy.  Dropbox link for partial update is on the first page.  I just ran out of time and I wasn't able to finish all that I wanted to do with this.  As of right now, I've made it so the monstergirls with Advanced trainability are all back to doing cleaning, mining and hauling, provided they're trained for it.  Since there's no sign yet of ADS Easy patcher, making a patch is quite high on my todo list.  I also have a good bit of tweaking and refining to do.  Any comments or suggestions regarding that will be very welcome.

As well as making the monstergirls do your bidding, some of the things included in this version are:

Custom Leather definitions for each monster type instead of just setting everything to Leather_Plain or whatever it was. I got all but two of the monsters finished.  I need to create definitions for dragongirls and demons.
Custom milk definitions (and an attempt at sprites... any artists out there who can do a better job, please contribute ;D) for each of the different monster types which can be milked.

The bulk of what's left is the A Dog Said... stuff.

Enjoy and Constructive Criticisim is welcome.

harpo99999

junchan

Small update while i had a free half hour.  Added an ADS patch so you can make your monstergirls whole again... unless your harpies lose a wing in which case you'll have to wait because i haven't done that yet  :P

Your centaur had an unfortunate accident where its legs, arms and tail got burned off? No problem (provided you have ADS installed)

You sent your cowgirl into battle and now it lost its eyes, ears, nose and jaw? Yup, this update can help you too.

*Some cowgirls and centaurs may have been slightly harmed in the making of this update.*

bigheadzach

This may be a silly question that might have been answered before mid-thread but I'm curious:

Have you considered taking these concepts and turning them into actual character races (via the Alien Races Framework) rather than as pets?

Kiame

Quote from: bigheadzach on September 10, 2018, 11:09:44 AM
This may be a silly question that might have been answered before mid-thread but I'm curious:

Have you considered taking these concepts and turning them into actual character races (via the Alien Races Framework) rather than as pets?

Haha I usually do not play with AlienRaces but if this happened I probably would  :P

Tsunamy

Any chance of ModSync compatibility with the Enhanced edition?

junchan

During my usual playtesting I noticed a little Inheretance problem that caused Dryads to think they were Centaurs and produce Centaur milk (and probably leather if you kill them).  Fixed.

Going to re-add the prosthetic Harpy wings soon so ADS users can make their Harpies whole again if they suffer boo-boos on their wings.

RitoTookMyWallet

Looking forward for more updates for this mod's enhanced version and the Dragon girls being updated. Thanks for continuing the updates. Never noticed how much I used the monster girls from this mod until I had to wait for the updates.

junchan

Quote from: RitoTookMyWallet on September 13, 2018, 03:36:52 AM
Looking forward for more updates for this mod's enhanced version and the Dragon girls being updated. Thanks for continuing the updates. Never noticed how much I used the monster girls from this mod until I had to wait for the updates.

Thanks!

The Dragon girls should be updated this weekend.

junchan

As stated on the new edit to the first post: Gave Dragongirls and Impmothers the milk/wool/leather treatment.  Added an ADS patch for those boo-boos, and Harpy wing prostheses in case the worst happens to your fluffy little birdbrains' wings!