[A16] Wild Catgirls for Domestic Ownership

Started by JustTundra, April 02, 2017, 05:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustTundra

WildNeko

Description:
This small mod adds wild Nekos (Catgirls and Catboys) that will spawn in the wild. They are extremely friendly but remember: nekos are for hugs, not fugs. ;D Male, female, and young nekos have different fur colouring for easy differentiation. They're also ripe for the purging if you're into that kind of thing. Also work as a replacement for dogs because of their ability to haul.

Whatever you want to do with this mod, do it. You can give me credit if you'd really like but if it's too much effort I'd understand.

Download
http://www.nexusmods.com/rimworld/ajax/downloadfile?id=1370
I can do basic graphics if you are too lazy to do them yourself and I am not.

Nitrodev

Author of Inspiration

Also check out Absolutely No Roof

Spdskatr

Quote from: Nitrodev on April 02, 2017, 05:53:45 AM
Isn't this a copy of the Orassans mod?
I don't think so.

• Doesnt use Humanoid Alien Framework
  • Different Texture
  • Animals, not playable humanlikes

But it's very similar. Have to admit
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

AngleWyrm

My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

alsoandanswer

Cthulhu's abominations are the only abominations I can accept

"If I quote some smart guy, then therefore I should be smart myself!" -alsoandanswer

Diana Winters

JustTundra

It wasn't intended to be similar. I must admit though I did use the tail from the Orassans mod's graphics as a template but promptly trashed it when I was close to finishing and ended up redoing it from scratch. The intention was for them to be wild animals specifically so they wouldn't be eligible for human rights and their wholesale slaughter or consumption wouldn't be a problem with the colonists. If anything it's closer to the monstergirl mod than Orassans.
I can do basic graphics if you are too lazy to do them yourself and I am not.

Diana Winters

Quote from: JustTundra on April 03, 2017, 03:55:22 AM
<snip>

Not for much longer; monstergirls is being updated to use alien framework

junchan

Quote from: Diana Winters on April 03, 2017, 10:39:47 AM
Quote from: JustTundra on April 03, 2017, 03:55:22 AM
<snip>

Not for much longer; monstergirls is being updated to use alien framework

Although I'm still intending to keep a vanilla version where they're just humanoid animals, just 'cause  ;D

But anyway, mmm, more nekos! *Downloads*

Tammabanana

I really like the idea of humanoidish aliens with animal intelligence. Though I think I've seen too many cat-people sf/f stories to consider cat-people as more cat than people.

And the reverse - are there any playable-faction mods out there of non-humanoid aliens, or is humanoid sort of an inherent requirement for the code?
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

JustALittleCrazyTalk

Quote from: Tammabanana on April 07, 2017, 05:05:06 PM
I really like the idea of humanoidish aliens with animal intelligence. Though I think I've seen too many cat-people sf/f stories to consider cat-people as more cat than people.

And the reverse - are there any playable-faction mods out there of non-humanoid aliens, or is humanoid sort of an inherent requirement for the code?

I saw this and my mind went to "underpeople" (that is, animal-people that are legally animals).

Elder Things does it (though i can't make it work). The lack of any actual animation makes nonhumanoids easy to 'animate'.