NOT HAPPY!

Started by LittleMikey, April 18, 2014, 12:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMikey

Okay, seriously, who hid this forum from me? I came here to check if anyone might have made a small mod for RimWorld that would have added like one new gun or something, and I find out that there's this huge RimWorld modding community that I had no idea about! Now I'm going to have to go through and download like 20+ fantastic looking mods and try them all out. There's my weekend gone. I hope you guys are happy with yourself!

(Keep up the fantastic work!)

mrofa

You found our secret modding underground damn, now we need to change the cave :D
All i do is clutter all around.

LittleMikey

Quote from: mrofa on April 18, 2014, 12:54:53 AM
You found our secret modding underground damn, now we need to change the cave :D

You'd better camouflage it better next time!

iame6162013

Quote from: LittleMikey on April 18, 2014, 02:06:16 AM
Quote from: mrofa on April 18, 2014, 12:54:53 AM

You'd better camouflage it better next time!

Oh we will... ;)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

iame6162013

Evul

Ermantis

By the way... How about a camouflage mod or something ?
Like that would help you hide your base by making the wall looking like rocks or something, eh ?
And maybe make you guys hide in bushes ? :3

exbeer

what i reeely want is a smal thingy that can deflect the solar array, becose that shit is annoying as F*** make it expensive and that it just covers a smal space so one needs more to cover a large place :)

mrofa

Hmm maybe  a batman cave :D

Ermantis just put block wall, it dont burn have tons of hp soo if any rider will actually attack it with fits they will leave faster than destroy it :D
All i do is clutter all around.