[A17/B18] Orbital Hubs United - Dropships 1.2 (14.02.2018)

Started by Cpt.Ohu, April 23, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinhark

I came here to report that to my dismay, original loading script of rimworld (to launch pod) is flawed with same loading error I have observed in A17. (that of not loading last few hunk of items, low loading priority)

I hope you are aware of it before attempting to find error within your own code, for they may be present within the core game.

MrWeeGee

Quote from: SpaceDorf on January 06, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
I use Billies Mods as well, did you try without ?

In A17 both mods worked well together and afaik Ohu even used some code from billy

Yeah, they worked fine together in A17 and it doesn't seem to be causing this issue. Still happens with only HugsLib + Dropships loaded.

SpaceDorf

Yeah, I had some hiccups and general game breaking when loading caravans the last few days.

Without having Dropships installed.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Honestly Sassy

Any idea when this mod will be updated to B18? I would love to try and use it in my Tiberium Rim playthrough.

darkwar1213

https://github.com/Cpt-Ohu/OHU-Dropships/releases

i found that but i haven't tested it at all, idk if that's a release for a18, a WIP or someone else's update.

SunSeeker

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: SunSeeker on February 12, 2018, 09:34:16 AM
so, have you tried it? is it working for b18?

It works but there are some issues I believe. If you read through the past few pages on this thread you can see some of the things others ran into, as well as the possible solutions they came up with to deal with these issues.

s44yuritch

Main issue seems to be that you can't use more than 1 person loading the ship - any attempt to assing more than one leads to a hang. Otherwise it works. And you can just force load (by right-clicking the ship while having the colonist selected) more people at any time.

Cpt.Ohu

I have updated the experimental B18 update with the help of Swenzi. Multi-loading should work again normally now.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Cpt.Ohu on February 14, 2018, 12:36:02 PM
I have updated the experimental B18 update with the help of Swenzi. Multi-loading should work again normally now.

YES! I've been waiting to try this out for awhile. Thank you! ;D

evilbob

is B18 is stable ? or there may be errors in the game running ?

Drglord

Using the b18 version of the mod and have some questions.
1st and most important when you go to city etc. you can't do missions (there is no fulfil trade icon only the normal trade.)
2nd what does the touchdown do? I tried to use it when hovering above a city and the ship just dissapeared. Is it supposed to work as landing in fight sites?

Ruisuki

Sick bro. does this make the cargo pods all but useless then?

Drglord

Yeah it makes them useless and until the whole caravan thing gets fixed and becomes relevant (also the quests become relevant etc) this is the only way to travel mid to late game.