Ludeon Forums

• October 23, 2019, 04:22:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Enemy pawns should be able to shoot while they are fleeing

Yes please! I would do the same if I were fleeing with a gun in my hands.
- 31 (73.8%)
No, let me have my revenge!
- 11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: [1.0] RunAndGun  (Read 71327 times)

Planetfall

• Drifter
  • Outlander
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] RunAndGun
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2019, 11:03:17 PM »

Ah, that makes more sence now thanks
Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.
_Carl Sagan_

minakurafto

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2019, 12:24:24 AM »

using some weapon mod will generate lots of "didn't find any modExt for def: " until the log will it stop writing in the console.
this "text" always appear at the last,right? so that it wont obstruct any red error message when checking mod error

Roolo

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2019, 04:10:29 AM »

using some weapon mod will generate lots of "didn't find any modExt for def: " until the log will it stop writing in the console.
this "text" always appear at the last,right? so that it wont obstruct any red error message when checking mod error

I think it only shows those messages when you start up the game. Note that you can just click "clear log" if your log is filled up.
However, I think I'll remove that logging now. It was added so that I could more easily find issues in player logs, but it's spamming too much and I don't think there are any issues with this, so I'll remove this in the next update.

Seromas

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2019, 05:04:45 PM »

Hi, great mod !
I see you'v implemented realy nice mod options in the game, but I suggest a new one, is that possible to setup an option to enable a required shooting level for the pawns to use the run and gun ability. I would be relly nice and more balanced to see only your veterans to be able to run and gun and to be happy to see that your colonists have finally reach level 10 !  ;D

Thanks again for this great mod  ;)

pinpi

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2019, 01:41:41 PM »

I think it only shows those messages when you start up the game. Note that you can just click "clear log" if your log is filled up.
However, I think I'll remove that logging now. It was added so that I could more easily find issues in player logs, but it's spamming too much and I don't think there are any issues with this, so I'll remove this in the next update.
Hi Roolo, I think it could still be an issue. I get my whole log filled up with "didn't find any modExt" messages on start-up. I also get infinite red System.InvalidCastException errors when a pawn attempts to use some weapons but I don't know if that's a problem to do with this mod.

Roolo

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2019, 12:15:34 PM »

Update:
v1.1.4
- Removed log messages.
- Minor text change.

Hi Roolo, I think it could still be an issue. I get my whole log filled up with "didn't find any modExt" messages on start-up. I also get infinite red System.InvalidCastException errors when a pawn attempts to use some weapons but I don't know if that's a problem to do with this mod.

Sorry for that, I resolved the log spam in the version i just released. I don't think the System.InvalidCastException have anything to do with RunAndGun, as if it had, I'd expect it to be reported much more earlier. But feel free to upload your log using ctrl+f12 if you want me to take a look at it.

Roolo

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2019, 08:04:20 AM »

Update:
v1.1.5

- Fixed: pawns with melee weapons with Run and Gun enabled getting locked into melee, making it impossible to flee a melee battle.
- Run and Gun now also works for non-lethal weapons like EMP grenades.

account13123

• Drifter
  • downloads shouldn't require logins
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2019, 11:41:14 AM »

Minor suggestion: in mod settings, differentiate weapons set as forbidden in "Set heavy/light..." dialog.

Retry_02Hide

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2019, 12:05:09 AM »

Hello Roolo, is it possible to have an option to forbid mechanoids run and gun? Or let the mechanoids' weapons a part of forbidden list. Because the mechanoids in CE are quite horrible and have a big chance to one shot colonist. I don't want to see the centipes equipped with inferno cannon or charge blaster run into me while shooting, it would be tragic!

ManHuntingSquirrel

• Colonist
  • I'll destroy all humans.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2019, 03:19:53 PM »

I have a problem, when i try to activate the mod it says it's for version "unknown", this happens with several mods. What can i do?
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

bullet

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2019, 03:51:31 PM »

I have a problem, when i try to activate the mod it says it's for version "unknown", this happens with several mods. What can i do?
Seems like some mods putted in the additional outside folder with the same names. You need to get rid of these folders. If you opened mod folder and saw another folder with the almost same name instead of Classic mod-folders set (like about, textures etc.) - fix that  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]