Sleeping with a corpse

Started by BladeOfSharpness, June 05, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BladeOfSharpness

Just saying... I have this colonist Mac sleeping in the same bed where Talias his lover just died. Eeeerk

Limdood

"Death cannot stop true love"
- The Princess Bride

ReZpawner

It's fun to see new people commenting on these things. They are so innocent :)

Benny the Icepick

Build a gibbet cage so Mac can  have Talias by his side forever.

ReZpawner

I miss those cages. Wonder if Tynan plans to reimplement them again.

Canute

Quote from: BladeOfSharpness on June 05, 2017, 10:56:00 AM
Just saying... I have this colonist Mac sleeping in the same bed where Talias his lover just died. Eeeerk
Maybe you don't know how many people wake up at the morning and their lover died at night.
What is your problem with that, do you fear the corpse awake and eat the other or spread a plaque (don't speak about rotting corpse).
Dead is part of the life, then you can mention that a baby is sleeping with the mother at the same bed, what kind of horror ! :-))

Add a cooler at the bedroom and Mac can keep her lover forever !

Shurp

Slept in the cold: -4 pts
Slept next to true love, forever: +10 pts
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

AngleWyrm

If only we had some way to bring them back through the gates of Hades and across the river Styx
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Serenity

That headline promised so much more :(

mumblemumble

heh, gibbit cages were fun, but the fear mechanic was so STUPIDLY broken.

this said, I wish tynan would give another whack at more complex psychology.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Jarwy

Quote from: Serenity on June 05, 2017, 05:00:47 PM
That headline promised so much more :(

Ah, the things we have come to expect from Rimworld...

... it could be modded.

RemingtonRyder

Technically, by getting the innerPawn of the corpse, you could respawn the colonist. *mad scientist cackling*