Not sure how to update from 1.3.224

Started by Cody Thomposn, April 28, 2014, 11:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody Thomposn

Hello , I downloaded this game a while back and am just starting to get back into it, but there's been a few updates since I played it last. Could you tell me how to update the game?  Also I cant remember where I bought it through if that matters. I spent hours playing this game its unreal, keep up the great work! - Cody Thompson

Cala13er

You have to go to your email in which the game is bought under, there you will have a download link. If you can't remember which one, then that's another problem.

Cody Thomposn

Thank you for replying. I know what email the link was sent to but I think it was deleted a while ago. Is there any way they could just resend that email?

iame6162013

Quote from: axel10107 on April 29, 2014, 12:22:56 PM
Thank you for replying. I know what email the link was sent to but I think it was deleted a while ago. Is there any way they could just resend that email?
What u have to do is go to support and click the first link Maybe?
"Didn't get your download email? (Or lost the it)";)
(hope it's right)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."