[B18] Cybernetic Storm 18.002 - Updated: 07/01/18 16:30GMT

Started by elStrages, June 29, 2017, 10:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pktongrimworld

any chance of putting those benches in their own category for those of us who are in modded-hell that workbenches are off the screen in the catelog ? lol :D

elStrages

Mod updated:
Cyber faction added and functioning, cyber trader is back and functioning.
So that is the tick list of things from the old mod re added into the game!

Quote from: pktongrimworld on June 30, 2017, 03:30:41 PM
any chance of putting those benches in their own category for those of us who are in modded-hell that workbenches are off the screen in the catelog ? lol :D
Added this

Canute

Could you please add the min. skill to grow nanothread at the description of the nanoponic basin ?

elStrages

Quote from: Canute on July 01, 2017, 10:27:43 AM
Could you please add the min. skill to grow nanothread at the description of the nanoponic basin ?
Done will be in next release.

Missing file from mod stopped work at workbenches, please re download to enable them again.

Canute

Craftsmann workbench Recipes:
Create Adv. Synthread/Hyperweave material, should be renamed. Just remove the advanced.
You didn't name the Create Plasteel material as Create advance Plasteel material or ? :-)

If you allready changed it, sorry still playing with the pre-faction release.

elStrages

Updated download to fix movement issue with nanoponics bays, they should work as intended now.

Canute

Quote from: elStrages on July 01, 2017, 08:09:24 AM
Added this
Could you try to move this down a bit ? Currently it got the spot of "Zone/Area" while this moved down.
It would be nice if it is below Production or at the end of the menu.

Don't you think you should increase the version numbers ? :-) I think we are allready at V4.05.

elStrages

Quote from: Canute on July 01, 2017, 03:27:12 PM
Quote from: elStrages on July 01, 2017, 08:09:24 AM
Added this
Could you try to move this down a bit ? Currently it got the spot of "Zone/Area" while this moved down.
It would be nice if it is below Production or at the end of the menu.

Don't you think you should increase the version numbers ? :-) I think we are allready at V4.05.

The problem with moving it down is that the numbers get very low, the lower the item the lower the number adn that could start to mess with other mods, i will slot it in after production though.

as for the number yeah i would increase the version but 4.0 is the stable for A17 and i have only just got it stable lol.

Canute

Another thing i notice.
All the research don't need Hi-tech-bench and Multi-analyser. The nano research should need at last Hi-tech bench, and the cyber multi-analyser.
And i would put serveral of the researched behind vanila researches like Power armor/charged shot. Don't forget these researches wasn't in the game as Cyberstorm came up first.

QuoteThe problem with moving it down is that the numbers get very low, the lower the item the lower the number adn that could start to mess with other mods, i will slot it in after production though.
I am running serveral mods and allready got 4 extra menu (terraform,farming,temperature (?),automation).
Just give me a hint where to look/change the number and it change it self and look how it works.
Rifle workbench don't contain any recipes, I think it contained the vanilia weapons in the past, but they are all now at machining table.

elStrages

Updated Again :D

yeah i do need to do some tweaking :D and you are correct on all accounts, i am slowely working though the issues and adding stuff where i need to.
as for where to put your menu, if you go into the mods folder and open up my mod, go to defs and catagories the catagorie file in there will have a small amount of code, change the number to 590 to put it after production, and 610 to just after depending on what suits your take :D

I will be adding as well at some point updated graphics to the whole mod ;)

Canute

Ok, i played a bit with it.
And the best results i got, when you remove the
<order>xyz</order>
complete. Then it allways get added at the end.
This position is much better, because it don't interfere with the normal menu-sequence like player encounter during vanila gameplay.
And the sequence of the extra menu's depend on the mod load order.

elStrages

Quote from: Canute on July 02, 2017, 04:09:55 PM
Ok, i played a bit with it.
And the best results i got, when you remove the
<order>xyz</order>
complete. Then it allways get added at the end.
This position is much better, because it don't interfere with the normal menu-sequence like player encounter during vanila gameplay.
And the sequence of the extra menu's depend on the mod load order.

ok cool, if thats the case ill leave it blank and it can slot in last :D

Demonlord091

This was my favorite prosthetics mod back in the day. You have no idea how pleased I am to see it brought back to life again!

We're all glad you're back.

Canute

- ALL weapon don't got a quality name on the map view.

- Cyber baton got the wrong name, it is still a Nano baton.

- All batons are too expensive for simple mellee weapons. Why should i build them with tons of nanomites, when i just could take the nanosteel and craft regular gladius/longsword with got better DPS.
Not sure, but don't got the old batons a stun effect, that would made it worth the cost. (HCSK baton/shocker got this effect).