[1.0] Psychology (2018-11-18)

Started by System.Linq, June 30, 2017, 02:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoCanDo

These errors show no more? I'm asking before I fuck up my save...

System.Linq

Sleeeper

Sometimes game hangs for few minutes, then this appears in console:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at ExpandedIncidents.Harmony.InteractionWorkerCliquePatch.ManageCliques (RimWorld.InteractionWorker,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn) <0x000a3>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InteractionWorker.Interacted_Patch2 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.RulePackDef>,string&,string&,Verse.LetterDef&) <0x0004d>
at Rumor_Code.CaravanSocialManager.TryInteractWith (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.InteractionDef) <0x002e9>
at Rumor_Code.CaravanSocialManager.TryInteractRandomly (Verse.Pawn) <0x00355>
at Rumor_Code.CaravanSocialManager.MakeCaravanInteract (RimWorld.Planet.Caravan) <0x000e0>
at Rumor_Code.CaravanSocialManager.MakeCaravansInteract () <0x00084>
at Rumor_Code.Watcher.MapComponentTick () <0x00058>
at Verse.MapComponentUtility.MapComponentTick (Verse.Map) <0x00075>

Then multiple of these:

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Psychology.JobGiver_SpendTimeTogether.TryGiveJob_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn) <0x0036e>
at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams) <0x00039>
at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams) <0x00130>

(the freezes existed before last update too, but without any log)
Maybe I just have too many mods though, Psychology is loaded almost in the end of order (only Rational Romance and Individuality after it)

Asero

Getting the same as Sleeeper above.
Quoteat ExpandedIncidents.Harmony.InteractionWorkerCliquePatch.ManageCliques

Seems to happen shortly after I send out a caravan with my 'colony leader' in the group and switch to the map view.

Ocraux

Hello, i have a little problem with language. I play in czech language with no problem. But if i add Psychology mod, there is a problem with text in english. Other mod in english without psychlogy woks fine, but with psychlogy same problem as on screeshot. Anyone help please?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Grabarz

Quote from: Ocraux on November 21, 2018, 10:00:58 AM
Hello, i have a little problem with language. I play in czech language with no problem. But if i add Psychology mod, there is a problem with text in english. Other mod in english without psychlogy woks fine, but with psychlogy same problem as on screeshot. Anyone help please?

try to change language to English and test ...

Grabarz

I'm not sure if Psychology causes errors however:
If one of my colonist proposes to another one, or they get married etc. my log is spawning errors non stop.

Exception while recalculating ColonistLeftUnburied thought state for pawn Emily: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.ThoughtWorker_ColonistLeftUnburied.CurrentStateInternal (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThoughtWorker.CurrentState (Verse.Pawn p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought (RimWorld.ThoughtDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:TryCreateThought(ThoughtDef)
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:CheckRecalculateMoodThoughts()
RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler:AppendMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetAllMoodThoughts(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:GetDistinctMoodThoughtGroups(List`1)
RimWorld.ThoughtHandler:TotalMoodOffset()
RimWorld.Need_Mood:get_CurInstantLevel()
RimWorld.Need:get_CurInstantLevelPercentage()
Moody.DataCache:UpdateMood(Pawn)
Moody.DataCache:Recalculate(Pawn)
Moody.DataCache:UpdateCache(Boolean)
Moody.MoodyWindow:WindowUpdate()
Verse.WindowStack:WindowsUpdate()
Verse.UIRoot:UIRootUpdate()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootUpdate()
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

any idea if its Psychology or not ?

Ocraux

Quote from: Grabarz on November 21, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

try to change language to English and test ...

In English language works fine, but i want to play in czech. No other mod doing this, only Psychology. Other mods works fine. I think the problem is in text encoding(like UTF-8 etc.). It is possible?

System.Linq

This is because there is no Czech translation. Feel free to make one!

Malacai

Hey, i found a bug when using Psychology together with Dubs Hygiene mod. When a pawn has a panic attack they run around in my bathroom using every toilet and shower available. But they dont actually use them, they stop directly after starting and dont get any benefit from it. During that time the game slows down massivly and the console spams messages that my colonist started 10 jobs in 10 ticks

forumgod

Between the stupid election mechanic, the dates and anxiety and quite likely causing the "10 jobs in 10 ticks" bug with dates, I think this mod is way overrated for a strategic rimworld playthrough and probably only suitable for simcity kind of play

Asero

Quote from: nickdos on November 28, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
Between the stupid election mechanic, the dates and anxiety and quite likely causing the "10 jobs in 10 ticks" bug with dates, I think this mod is way overrated for a strategic rimworld playthrough and probably only suitable for simcity kind of play

I think you meant The Sims there ;D (Besides, who still plays SimCity? Cities Skylines is way better.)

Unfortunately I have to agree though. For the amount of overhead this mod introduces, it doesn't really translate very well in the actual gameplay.

forumgod

Quote from: Asero on November 28, 2018, 10:38:06 PM
Quote from: nickdos on November 28, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

I mean those that play at a low difficulty level where raids are a non-issue. And let's not forget the colonists breaking up and fucking someone else every month, causing constant mental breaks and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

AStro88

I'm trying to figure out how attraction and compatibility between pawns work. Are there compatible different traits that complement each other and give boost to these two stats? Or is it just matter of how much like-minded are people? I also don't get the values behind those stats mean. Is 43-47% attraction good or does it have to be as near as possible to 100%? Is 0.67 compatibility good? and what about 0.33% chance of romance?

crusader2010

Just had an error occur. Pawn "Trado" is not in my colony. Could it be related to the "RuntimeGC" mod doing some cleaning?

Exception ticking hediff (HoldingConversation ticksSinceCreation=1277) for pawn Trado. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Psychology.Hediff_Conversation.PostRemoved () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.RemoveHediff (Verse.Hediff hediff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Psychology.Hediff_Conversation.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:HealthTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack