[A17] Yes, Vehicles

Started by _-M-_, July 21, 2017, 07:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo

Quote from: Napple on July 25, 2017, 02:16:03 AM
Can we load prisoners on them? That would give them an advantage over using dropships.
try it for your self

rambo

Quote from: _-M-_ on July 25, 2017, 01:56:49 AM
Not anymore! most mods should work now, graphics have been updated, tanks added, everything got more balanced. Basically I handed out a non working version on github sorry about that!
still the same errors

AngleWyrm

Got any screenshots of this mod's vehicles?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

rambo

focus on fixing the game rather that adding stuff

amerem

It doesn't work still.....this would be so great it it just worked...the github version

rambo

if you have CE installed it wont work

Element-115

I don't use CE, but whenever I try and load it with the rest of my mods, it throws up an error and resets my entire modlist.

tonsrd

can you add screen shots or gifs into the first post ?

Balgias

Unable to fuel the truck at all, despite having chemfuel right beside it....

Balgias

Unless I'm missing something it seems like having a vehicle or two actually slows down my caravan, wut.

Riael

Quote from: Balgias on July 28, 2017, 03:29:16 AM
Unless I'm missing something it seems like having a vehicle or two actually slows down my caravan, wut.

At least you got it working, mine's crashing the game.

4n0

with mod DE Surgeries this mod don't work

CraftyDwarf

I am sorry, I don't know why this mod is basically crashing in combinations with other mods, mine is vegatable garden, but I don't think its ready if it does so easily.

I will be happy to hear when it is ready.

Also, tanks (the shooting kind, maybe bulk feul tanks come to think of it) would be nice. I am nost sure if the right amount of fuel is used in caravan usage from what I have read. I hope to test and find out when it acctually works.

DTSXavid

I'm running into an issue where the pawns are either getting killed in the vehicle if the vehicle is undrafted/incapacitated or if I unload the driver, they switch to a different faction for whatever reason.

WolfgangPolska

Seems to crash combined with Prothestics mod
I have no idea how, but it works!!!