Previous topic - Next topic

Vas

Quote from: iame6162013 on May 14, 2014, 03:21:43 PM
Quote from: Vas on May 14, 2014, 03:17:48 PM
Ooh ooohhh, make a Protoss Homeworld planet!  xP
Starcraft II?...
because that would be insane! xD

Nah, from Starcraft 3!
Or maybe from StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void!
:P
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

a89a89

Cala13er

Quote from: Vas on May 14, 2014, 04:18:36 PM
Starcraft II?...

Nah, from Starcraft 3!

Can someone take an image/screenshot of this homeworld? So I know what it looks like, I've never played starcraft.

iame6162013

Quote from: Cala13er on May 15, 2014, 04:48:19 PM
Quote from: Vas on May 14, 2014, 04:18:36 PM
Starcraft II?...

Nah, from Starcraft 3!

Can someone take an image/screenshot of this homeworld? So I know what it looks like, I've never played starcraft.
it isn't out yet :/ (StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, Starcraft II and wingsofliberty are )
But just google "starcraft II protoss"
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Cala13er

Well then I can't make it, I can't do it without knowing what the planet terrain looks like.

Vas

Quote from: Cala13er on May 16, 2014, 12:19:45 PM
Well then I can't make it, I can't do it without knowing what the planet terrain looks like.

Hah, it was a joke.  But I can show you a protoss map at some point.  I'm installing SC2 right now, my HDD died and my OS was destroyed so I'm slowly rebuilding my system again.  Give me some time.
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Jdalt40

I remember in alpha 1 where someone had made your 3 guys you start off in a mountain.
Maybe you could create that again?
Also the goal he was apparently trying to remove all the mountains instead of making a cave :D

Cala13er

Quote from: Joshy1111 on May 17, 2014, 11:27:33 PM
I remember in alpha 1 where someone had made your 3 guys you start off in a mountain.
Maybe you could create that again?
Also the goal he was apparently trying to remove all the mountains instead of making a cave :D

Could you explain that again? You couldn't change any of the mountains or map gen in alpha 1

ItchyFlea

Before true mod support was added, Rhodes was modifying Assembly-CSharp.dll directly and providing download links. Rhodes made quite a few different variations, including but not limited to insane turrets, cave world generation, increased population cap, things like that.

This is the thread where they were being posted: Rhodes Mod List
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

iame6162013

Quote from: ItchyFlea on May 18, 2014, 04:02:39 AM
Before true mod support was added, Rhodes was modifying Assembly-CSharp.dll directly and providing download links. Rhodes made quite a few different variations, including but not limited to insane turrets, cave world generation, increased population cap, things like that.

This is the thread where they were being posted: Rhodes Mod List
it is quite sad he has left us :/
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."