[B18] Nature's Pretty Sweet: Weather and Environment Mod

Started by tkkntkkn, November 25, 2017, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomasdav

Quote from: Windsilk on March 17, 2018, 11:22:53 PM
Hey just got this mod today and I've been loving the redwood forest biome. Unfortunately I'm suffering from the sowing bug as well. I tried the patch on the previous page and it hasn't fixed it. Not sure if it helps but it's effecting my main grower who has 11 growing as soon as she starts the job. I took growing off her work permissions and gave it to another random colonist with only 4 growing and she can sow just fine. So maybe it's got something to do with the speed? Either way it might be a temporary fix for others having trouble until the problem is found.
Well I have this problem aswell it has nothing to do with colonist growing skill its about their body size, smaller colonist just dont step on the plants so often so they don´t trigger this bug

Jerry The Hellbound

Is anyone having the problem where frost is literally everywhere no matter if the whole place is 28 C°?
(Also still having the problem of hundreds of hundreds of errors popping up per minute that I posted earlier)

Bradley_

Any chance for a biome-animal-saltmeat free version of the mod? Just weather stuff

Jernfalk

Quote from: Bradley_ on May 05, 2018, 08:23:03 PM
Any chance for a biome-animal-saltmeat free version of the mod? Just weather stuff

Yeah, separating the mod in parts would be nice. Like terraforming, weather, animals. As long as they don't "need" each other to run in the game, of course

temple_wing

Many animals of this mod does not compatible well with combat extended, especially the snail. It's very powerful.

Vivalas

Have an issue where little red Xs appear everywhere for grass. Is this a known bug or a conflict with another mod?

CruelBanana

I also have an issue with frost effect being everywhere all the time. It is quite annoying and I would like to get rid of it, any advice on it?

Canute

Honestly,
remove it, the mod didn't get develop for a long time now and cause many problems.
Maybe the author will repeat to develop it again, it is a fantastic project.

Umbreon117

Quote from: Canute on May 17, 2018, 01:42:55 PM
Honestly,
remove it, the mod didn't get develop for a long time now and cause many problems.
Maybe the author will repeat to develop it again, it is a fantastic project.
Bit hard for me to remove it since I have a base smack dab in the middle of a Redwood Forest.  :P
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.

CruelBanana

I probably will remove it when I start my next playthrough. Don't think it's safe to do in the middle of one.

turret001

Quote from: CruelBanana on May 17, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
I also have an issue with frost effect being everywhere all the time. It is quite annoying and I would like to get rid of it, any advice on it?

I -KIND OF- fixed it. edited some files and frost doesn't appear for me anymore. here's a workshop link

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1389987640&searchtext=Nature%27s+Pretty

shark510

Ugh, got this (bug?)
In swamp biome when rain has started for first time, it have transformed all dirt land into wet sand, and after rain all biome becomed sand covered  :'(  :o Is there some fix or we must wait for fix?

[attachment deleted due to age]

shark510

Quote from: shark510 on May 25, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
Ugh, got this (bug?)
In swamp biome when rain has started for first time, it have transformed all dirt land into wet sand, and after rain all biome becomed sand covered  :'(  :o Is there some fix or we must wait for fix?
So i resolved it by moving Nature is pretty sweet up to
Core
Huglibs
NatureIPS

BUT! There is another bug and found on redit, people had the same problem:

My Pawns are Getting stuck Sowing
So yeah, my pawns are constantly trying to sow the same spot over and over and doing nothing

I had this before the weekend. It was nature's pretty sweet. The weekend update fixed it, but it may have broken again

shark510

So i resolved infinity sowing by downloading mod from here
http://lttlword.ru/rimworld-mod-nature-s-pretty-sweet
I dont know what difference is, but it solved problem :/

Umbreon117

Quote from: shark510 on May 27, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
So i resolved infinity sowing by downloading mod from here
http://lttlword.ru/rimworld-mod-nature-s-pretty-sweet
I dont know what difference is, but it solved problem :/
I just deleted my saves 5 minutes ago. ;_;

Well at least someone else can find it useful.
I'll shoot your colonists...After a long nap.